Sigs

LetsGoOakland

another wallpaper I made:

chadwpcopyxu3.th.jpg

what do you think?

Also, I'm available for requests on sigs/wallpapers if anyone wants

Nice - me a fan of "ocho cinco" :D

I do have a request - for fred, or anyone that feels up to it: a Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin Penguins wallpaper. Thanks in advance to anyone that feels like tackling it.

EDIT: my resolution is 1152x864

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How would you do that in GIMP Fastflink?

I'll put a link to that, neon fonts, player 'glow', and quick blending in my tutorial supplement probably by tonight..

BTW, thanks for the tip Fundus

another wallpaper I made:

chadwpcopyxu3.th.jpg

what do you think?

Also, I'm available for requests on sigs/wallpapers if anyone wants

Could you make me a Notre Dame football sig? I'd like to have Brady Quinn & Jeff Samardzija included, if possible. Much appreciated.

joey:

oaksfwpcopyyn0.jpg

sf/fl: I'm going to hunt for some hi-res pics and then I'll do yours. If you already have some good pictures to use, just PM me.

Thanks a ton man, it looks great. Is the resolution 1280X1024? Thats what I'm running.

Also, if you get bored at any point, could I get a 49ers/Raiders one, a Warriors one, and Sharks one? I know its a lot of requests, but I have wanted some good wallpapers for a while now. You can do these whenever you want, but since theres so many requests, do other people's requests first. Thanks Fred.

Dagger:

I did one of Brady Quinn:

bradysigcopyja2.jpg

KG: your WP proved harder than I thought, the text was tough to look okay, if you dont want the text I can remove it:

uncwpcopytv3.jpg

sf/fl: I've found a good Crosby picture, but Its really hard to find a Malkin one cuz he's a rookie, If you want one of just Crosby I cna do it, Otherwise I'll keep looking.

NOTE: I never expected to get so many request so I hope you guys can be patient as I work through them. Dom I didnt see yours above KG's so I'll probably do that next.

The tentative order will be as follows:

Dom

Myztery

mvp643dp

CC720

Joey's others

And I'd also appreciate any feedback on my work, I think I've gotten better with photoshop but I've still got a long ways to go to reach the likes of KC, Dan and some of our other fine sig makers.

that rangers/phillies one is tight.

as for my request, i don't mind waiting for a malkin pic - i'd really like both him and crosby on it.

what kind of pic is ideal for this type of thing? i'd be more than happy to help track down some pics if i knew what to look for :D