Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Fundus:

The Maroney one and the wallpapers are sick, I'm not really feeling the Lecavelier one though...it feels a bit, disconnected, I guess.

@Dagger:

That's a pretty good sig, especially for your first time.

@Fastflink:

This may be one of your best sigs if you find a way to get Chad Johnson as the focal point. The background's got a nice flow, but my eyes tend to drift towards the logo more than "Ocho Cinco".

@Fred:

You're making some killer wallpapers...you think you can make me one with the Jaguars and the Mavericks (1024x768?) Thanks.

Oh yeah, an update on the tutorials that i promised to post...probably next week or so, my computer is really being a huge piece of ****. It keeps freezing or restarting...about every 1/2 an hour. I'm going to reformat and install some new hardware this upcoming weekend, so hopefully it'll be resolved by then.

Also, I remember that Tigers94 posted a link to all these great gimp brushes on deviantart a while back but I lost it so if anyone knows it or tigers can you just post it please and does anyone know any other sports .psd site besides psdcentral, surrealdesignz and sdsportsfanatic?

http://www.gimptalk.com/forum/topic/Fencep...ces-1139-1.html

This? That is the only link I can think of.

How does my new sig look? I did it myself, i'm not a n00b at making sigs but it came out pretty good seeing as what program im using (not paint, not photoshop).

I will post more sigs so ya can tell me if they look good. :mexican:

You make up for it with your killer CTS screens :wtg:

Thanks!

I've pretty much "retired" from making CTS screens. I'll do requests, but that's probably about it. They're just getting too easy to make. I want to move on to something more challenging.

the sig is nice but the text doesn't fit at all.

your right. i like the text because its patriot colors but the background should be changed to something more Patriotish me thinks. just my opinion

BigRog- The yoda is sweet. The other two just need some work with the fonts. Other than that they are awesome
I dont like fonts as you can see in my link sig. i believe im gonna take the font off batman. the halo one seems very plain without font. any suggestion?