Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, do you still make sigs? You haven't posted any in a while.

I know, I've been really busy, not much time to take requests, occasionally I'll make one for fun in my spare time but thats about it for now. I probably won't get back into the sig game until about mid-april after my midterms.

Dan- did you forget to put a border on the Ripken sig?

Tigers94- the first one is better IMO.

Nah, this would be a case where a border isn't necessary.

-dan

Clean the stuff off of his face and the Toronto Blue Jays text is really bad.

Why is the text bad?

Font is nice and plain and it blends pretty good.

But that text that is really bad damm that text in your sig(that football one)is crap;)

Why is the text bad?

Font is nice and plain and it blends pretty good.

But that text that is really bad damm that text in your sig(that football one)is crap;)

If you can't handle my comments, too bad. It doesn't matter that it blends, it just doesn't fit. One, that type of font doesn't go well with that sig, a simple font with a sig that has a lot going on in it. And you don't even need it. And the LT text is probably better than the Toronto Blue Jays text.

If you can't handle my comments, too bad. It doesn't matter that it blends, it just doesn't fit. One, that type of font doesn't go well with that sig, a simple font with a sig that has a lot going on in it. And you don't even need it. And the LT text is probably better than the Toronto Blue Jays text.

I can handle your comments but i'm not the kind of e-thug that says the text is crap when the text in your own sig is even worse;)

Wa-evaaa

If anyone needs a sig made I can do it. Im still learning so the more requests i think the better ill get. The sig on my sig is my 4th one...im seeing as well as others lots of progression so far in my work.

So just ask guys.

If anyone needs a sig made I can do it. Im still learning so the more requests i think the better ill get. The sig on my sig is my 4th one...im seeing as well as others lots of progression so far in my work.

So just ask guys.

Not to be the sig police, but it's either a 475x125 sig (yours is 150 in height) OR 3 lines of text. You cannot combine em, though keep up the work, and get the word out about you making sigs. I tend to make them in my free time, when there are no requests, so you can try that if you need practice.

That's not the point. It's to prevent clutter from having to scroll down more because people have humongous signature areas.

ok man np ill tailor my artwork for the people that are too lazy to scroll down 25 pixels more then normally.

:rocklicker:

(ps dont take me too seriously i just like to joke around a bit too much)

I suppose that post you made last night directed at an Admin (that you later deleted) was a joke too.

I dont know what exactly your talking about honestly.

But what is the DELETE button for then?

Hey Folks!

I want a Dbacks signature with Brandon Webb-Randy Johnson-Livan Hernandez-Doug Davis

Would be great if you can put on the new logo and write above "1-2-3-4 Punch " or something like that!

Be creative, would be a great thing!!!

Can anybody help me please ???

ok

so take off 25 from width add 25 to my height it is the EXACT SAME SIZE.

450*150=475*125

but yeah ok ill do it on my next one. not like it matters. anyways.

No, not really...67,500 doesn't equal 59,375 :rocklicker:

I took a break from sig making...and baseball, but now I'm back, for good hopefully. Can you guys give me some C&C on these few sigs? These are my first in a while..

Bly.png

United.png

Ronaldo_oldstyle-1.png