Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to let someone here design me a sig, since I'm all sigged out. Same guy, Pavano, with a yankee blue-ish theme.

Guy with the best sig gets a uniform design of their choice for any team by me

I'm going to let someone here design me a sig, since I'm all sigged out. Same guy, Pavano, with a yankee blue-ish theme.

Guy with the best sig gets a uniform design of their choice for any team by me

pavanosig2.jpg

The render's a bit small, but it was either that one or the one in your sig, KC. (You always take the good ones first! :) )

I'm really likin the new style FF, is there a specific name for it?

And PS, I like version 1 of the Pavano better :D Quite good.

nah theres no name. I just have gotten a lot better since I left. But I really like this site so I'll be stickin around. I just enjoy making GFX but also love MVP...

nah theres no name. I just have gotten a lot better since I left. But I really like this site so I'll be stickin around. I just enjoy making GFX but also love MVP...

It's pretty sick - You should write a tutorial for it. (Or direct me to one already made. :D )

there's a name for it sickness!

You're no doubt the best sigmaker on this site, is cause you're banned on DFGFX that you're back?:p

RaptorQuiz told me to repost this here.....

=======================

Hey everyone, I'm new to MVP Mods, but I love the site (so much, I'm gonna pool a little bit of spare cash and donate). But anyways, I have a huge request.

I was wondering if anyone who is good in GFX would mind making me a personalized banner with my name, Nealsdale, on it?

I'm a huge Cubs fan, so I would really appreciate if a Chicago Cubs player (Soriano, Zambrano, or Lee in particular) could be on it.....

Creativity is up to the artist. I would really appreciate it, and I look forward to meeting and befriending all the posters here.

-Nealsdale

YankeeFan, try making the background less bright, and the main render stand out more - not too much though, because you want it to flow, but not enough so your eye is drawn to Santana rather than the background. Also, I'm not sure the text fits with the style of the sig. Other than that, it looks very nice.