Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a little late for Jackie Robinson, but I feel he deserves something here at MVPMods, and I didn't see anyone else do it, so I jumped at the opportunity....I worked HARD on this, and for only my SECOND EVER sig, I like it a lot!

Legacy2.jpg

Constructive Criticism anyone?

It's a little late for Jackie Robinson, but I feel he deserves something here at MVPMods, and I didn't see anyone else do it, so I jumped at the opportunity....I worked HARD on this, and for only my SECOND EVER sig, I like it a lot!

Legacy2.jpg

Constructive Criticism anyone?

Not bad for your 2nd sig, you're coming along good. Although, I would mirror the two sides and have Robinson swinging on the right, because this way it looks like he's swinging off screen.

i know i would vote for the BEP one, thats pretty cool...

Request: Could someone make me a Jon Lester(boston redsox) sig and include the redsox logo in the background?

I can get that for you.

Hey Medric, did you get around to making that Highlander sig yet, just wondering?

if you're not able to I understand, unless someone else here wants to take a stab at it (pun intended) haha

I'd like a Highlander sig with Adrian Paul (Duncan Mcleod) in it, with the famous phrase in the end there can be only one may it be the highlander.

also if someone wants to take a stab at making a natalie portman sig for me also using pics from her movie "closer" I'd love that as well.

you can find the desired screencaps of natalie at this link

http://natalieportman.com/npcom.php?page_number=762