Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Hey Medric, did you get around to making that Highlander sig yet, just wondering?

if you're not able to I understand, unless someone else here wants to take a stab at it (pun intended) haha

I'd like a Highlander sig with Adrian Paul (Duncan Mcleod) in it, with the famous phrase in the end there can be only one may it be the highlander.

also if someone wants to take a stab at making a natalie portman sig for me also using pics from her movie "closer" I'd love that as well.

you can find the desired screencaps of natalie at this link

http://natalieportman.com/npcom.php?page_number=762

I couldn't find any good pictures of him. If you can lead me to where I can find a good quality and/or large pic, I'll be more than glad to.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just been through pages and pages of results and different search engines and tried different search queries and ur right, the pickings are slim for good photos of him from that show and the movie he was in......

I don't want to try and be difficult about this.....

heck, lets just scrub it then

I'll settle for the natalie portman sig if ur willing to do one of her

here's the link where u can find the desired screencaps to use for the sig, if ur still willing to make one, just switch gears some.

I've just been through pages and pages of results and different search engines and tried different search queries and ur right, the pickings are slim for good photos of him from that show and the movie he was in......

I don't want to try and be difficult about this.....

heck, lets just scrub it then

I'll settle for the natalie portman sig if ur willing to do one of her

here's the link where u can find the desired screencaps to use for the sig, if ur still willing to make one, just switch gears some.

I'm up for this task.

Can someone please make a sig to match my avatar? I would like to have Ortiz, Papelbon, and Schilling and the words "Ultimate Red Sox" written somewhere on there. Thanks.

I have tried to do it but I am not able to get the background to match. If someone could just create a matching background that would be nice too as I can try to add in the players. Thanks again.

Hm, not quite what I expected especially from screencaps:

portman.jpg

I might do this again in the near future

I don't really like it, clean the 'spots' on the faces and lower the opacity on the scanlines;)

Try using some stocks, smudging etc;)