Sigs

LetsGoOakland

I'd be really curious to see what you could come up with Medric haha, pretty please! haha

that sig isn't too bad KC, not to be rude, but I gotta agree, I've seen much better work by you, I'll take it for now and look forard to ur next one, if u still plan on doing it in the near future like you said, or if Medric wants to attempt one as well.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too shabby yourself nealsdale. Although I admit, at first I didn't like it, but now, I see it is good. One small thing though is that the left half of the sig looks a bit empty, but that is a trivial detail. Good work!

Watcha guys think bout my new sig, first one in about a month since i went on vacation for 2 weeks:

5437e3e5.jpg

Comments please.

You can defenitely see a big change of styles and improvement from the last time! I would suggest changing the shadows on the text and maybe make that arm blend a little more with the background. Other than that, looks pretty good.

its kinda dark and the background is pretty plain, if you use a stock background smudge use effects etc, i'm not a huge fan of the font but it looks nice blend it in more.

Dee has a bright spot on his face that doesn't fit with the background.

Nice sig for a beginner everybody needs to begin but you are getting there;)

• 2 weeks later...