Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, long time no type. I'm looking for a Fred Lewis sig if anyone would be willing to make me one. Also, I never thanked fred13 for that awesome Mike Piazza sig, so thanks fred.

I'll work on a Fred Lewis for ya, but you by no means have to use it....

As I am somewhat new....below is the latest on I have done (Sean Marshall)...it's in my sig...but yea, ill get working on Fred Lewis for you...

I wouldn't recommend saving as PNG - from what I remember they are bigger file sizes. Just make sure the quality is 12 when you save the JPEG.

-dan

go to file>save as>...when the window pops up, there's an option at the bottom...just pull it up and look at the options you have. select jpeg. when it saves it, it should prompt you on the next window on how much you want to compress it. just enter 12 for the highest quality.

and i've always experienced jpeg being the small file size and quality, png high quality small size, and bmp being high quality and large size.

go to file>save as>...when the window pops up, there's an option at the bottom...just pull it up and look at the options you have. select jpeg. when it saves it, it should prompt you on the next window on how much you want to compress it. just enter 12 for the highest quality.

and i've always experienced jpeg being the small file size and quality, png high quality small size, and bmp being high quality and large size.

Hmmm.... Is that just in photoshop? Because I use Paint Shop Pro 7 and nothing like that happens. Does GIMP do it?

It might depend on your browser, too...in Firefox and IE the footer for one of my sites looks find and blends with the page background, but in Safari (Mac) the footer image is a different brightness than the HTML background color.

I saved this sig I just did (which I promise is my last non-direct request sig for a while) in JPEG and PNG in Photoshop. The JPEG turned out to be 96 KB, the PNG was 128.

JPEG:

fredlewissj3.jpg

PNG:

fredlewiskx9.png

Now on my super-bright perfect color fancy pants 30" Apple Cinema Display, I can honestly say I can tell no difference. Maybe some files are different than others.

[img=http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/9089/fredlewissj3.jpg]

-dan

Well, with my hard drive crash a few days ago, I lost photoshop and haven't been able to find it to reinstall.

So could someone do me a solid and make me an anti-Blownitez sig? Preferably one saying "get the hell out" - or maybe it should be more PG? Either way, I'd like it to show my distaste for all things Blownitez so I can proudly display it until he's gone. And it'd be cool if you actually used the word "Blownitez" in it.

Thanks in advance if someone decides to tackle this one.

I understand this is probably a little late, seeing that Blownitez has been traded to the Marlins, but I had fun making it anyway.

blownitez2.jpg

Hope you at least get a kick out of it.

I have a problem,

I just made this sig:

lackeysigcopyjq5.jpg

And I really like it, however, the sig I'm currently using is one I am also very fond of. Both are two different styles of sigs and I do not know which one I should use. Help me out, which one do you think is better, the lackey one, or the one I'm using now.