LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem,

I just made this sig:

lackeysigcopyjq5.jpg

And I really like it, however, the sig I'm currently using is one I am also very fond of. Both are two different styles of sigs and I do not know which one I should use. Help me out, which one do you think is better, the lackey one, or the one I'm using now.

The current one is better, even w/o the miss-spelling.

It looks good, I especially like the lightning, but the text could be changed and be moved down a bit. Also, the main response from everyone... a border! One question I have is ... did you use the feather option when you cut out Lincecum? Because it looks a bit choppy at spots (glove hand, cap, etc...)

Overall - a nice sig!

Hey guys, what's up? I'm just checking in, since my crappy computer didn't have enough memory to run Photoshop without ruining everything else, I was forced to uninstall it. This happened about 2-3 months ago and I just haven't been on lately. I have been saving up for a while and doing a lot of work and will hopefully get it by August, a few days before my birthday(August 16th). So probably I'll get back into making sigs. I'll check in from time to time.

Great sigs everyone, see yah later!

Wow. I've been super busy with school and family, and I come back here and boy, have things changed. A lot of the fads that I used to see are gone, and there are some new ones. Pretty sweet.

After seeing some of the newer sigs, I made this one. This is my first sig in like nine months, so I'm pretty darn rusty...

dmitriyoungei1.png

C&C is great, thanks.

BTW-How many words is meat hook? I thought it was one, but that looks wrong. Oh well...

Looks nice ....Nate... think you could whip up a Homer Bailey sig?

Sure, only thing is I have my driver's license test this morning (!) so you'd get it this afternoon. Any special requests for it?

Also, I've been out of the game for a while, and I can't really find any good picture sites. If someone wanted to point out a few, or something, that'd be great. Thanks.