pavanocopylz5.png

jreyescopypo7.png

vs

4ldk4sm.jpg

3zscly1.jpg

kazmir.jpg

4pygrd0.jpg

2lbgpdt.jpg

none of mine look the same, all of yours do. i don't see how you're making an argument. you do the same brushing every sig. I don't use brushes anymore b/c they look bad and noobish to me.

edit: and tell me how this is the same

U98-1184789453.png

none of mine look the same, all of yours do. i don't see how you're making an argument. you do the same brushing every sig. I don't use brushes anymore b/c they look bad and noobish to me.

edit: and tell me how this is the same

U98-1184789453.png

That images was posted after I pointed out the similarities in your sigs. A majority of them have the same image original sized, blended on a stock image in the background, with the smaller image resized to fit the dimensions of the signature in the foreground. Throw in a fancy font and voila. It's not exactly the method I'd imagine, as it's vague but it's to the point.

I understand that is your style, but I am just saying you have to have a bit more variety, because it looks repetitive. You should know this, as you are farther into graphic design than I ever was. It's not my forte anyway.

If anything, my sigs always feature the player first, with the design itself being the background. Not too intrusive with the focus being on the player itself. I use brushes not for the noob factor like you say, but because the image itself is small and anything else is overkill.

KC, I have to say, as kickass as your sigs are, I don't see an argument; your sigs look as much the same, if not more, than Fastflink's do.

-dan

Could some one please make me a Yankee avatar?

I'll hit you up with one later, just can't do it at the moment, but for the wait, I'll try n make it extra nice :p I'll even go get a brush or 2 for you :D

KC, I have to say, as kickass as your sigs are, I don't see an argument; your sigs look as much the same, if not more, than Fastflink's do.

-dan

Dan, there is no argument. I'm just saying that I'd like to see a little more variety, that's all. To change the formula every now and then, so to speak.

I understand that is your style, but I am just saying you have to have a bit more variety, because it looks repetitive. You should know this, as you are farther into graphic design than I ever was. It's not my forte anyway.

OH No you didn't

NO

NO

NO

COME ON

most of your sigs looks the same man

I agree so does Fastflink2009's but COME ON

Denial is not just a river in Egypt

OH No you didn't

NO

NO

NO

COME ON

most of your sigs looks the same man

I agree so does Fastflink2009's but COME ON

Denial is not just a river in Egypt

Given the frequency I do my sigs, it varies:

508neh1.jpg

is different from

4pcy8ti.jpg

just like this

U98-1184789453.png

is different from

U98-1183429091.png

sorry KC, you've got nuthin on me.

another siggy i cropped from a wall i collabed on with someone

You've been called out on this method, formula, technique, steps, whatever, when you first started doing signatures, around late last year:

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=310607.html#310607

All of your sigs look the exact same!! They all have 1 glowing white player with a faded version of the exact same picture just behind the main image, and the team's logo on the side. Granted, they look awesome, but they're all the same. The text even looks the same in those 2.

I've noticed you developed better techniques but the premise remains the same:

pavanocopylz5.png

U98-1184785776.png

I even changed up my recent alex rodriguez background to emulate your style, first one is my own:

a-rod.jpg

to

a-rodflink2.jpg

sorry a year ago, i was garbage at this stuff. IDC if anyone called me out a year ago. you still don't have **** on me since all your stuff is using the same kind of brushes. on that arod wall you got it completely wrong. you just put one stock on like multiply. i use about 20 stocks per sig and blend them all into my BG. Good for you KC, you found two of my sigs that look alike. B/c you don't make real sigs you wouldn't understand why people do this kind of stuff in the first place.