Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Honestly...you both are great at what makes you who you are...

Why not stick with your skills. I don't see why this has to become a half week long argument...you are the 2 best we have at MVP mods...I wish I were as good as you guys...Please call a truce...

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry a year ago, i was garbage at this stuff. IDC if anyone called me out a year ago. you still don't have **** on me since all your stuff is using the same kind of brushes. on that arod wall you got it completely wrong. you just put one stock on like multiply. i use about 20 stocks per sig and blend them all into my BG. Good for you KC, you found two of my sigs that look alike. B/c you don't make real sigs you wouldn't understand why people do this kind of stuff in the first place.

whatever man, I don't see any growth from you as an "artist" and you are supposed to be further into doing this stuff than I am. Graphic design is not exactly my interest so I don't bother making "real sigs".

What exactly constitutes a "real sig" anyway? Is it in the same category as the superficial stuff in baseball like "heart", "grit", and "hustle"?

whatever man, I don't see any growth from you as an "artist" and you are supposed to be further into doing this stuff than I am. Graphic design is not exactly my interest so I don't bother making "real sigs".

What exactly constitutes a "real sig" anyway? Is it in the same category as the superficial stuff in baseball like "heart", "grit", and "hustle"?

lol i've grown so much as an artist since my original days here its not even funny. but think what you want. by real sig i mean, art, not just brushing and calling it a sig

^^^lol thats from so long ago, but it should get you the general idea of what i mean by stocks.

Stocks are just images of random things that have good textures and shapes in them. I've been using cloud stocks alot lately as you can see in my Dennis Dixon sig. You put them on different layer modes and erase as much as what looks good.

Here's something that I came up with. I would like some suggestions to improve upon. I stayed away from using any type of brushes on this one.

papelbon.jpg

These things are fun to create! :smile:

Is that being sacrcastic?

No, it really is getting your mind into it. Its actually one of the best sigs I've ever seen. Not just looks good, but has a well thought out message aswell.

Here's something that I came up with. I would like some suggestions to improve upon. I stayed away from using any type of brushes on this one.

papelbon.jpg

These things are fun to create! :smile:

I love the text effect on PAPELBAHHN, errr Papelbon. The Game Over with the yellow glow feels like it doesn't belong there but it's a good effort. Nice sig.