Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the text effect on PAPELBAHHN, errr Papelbon. The Game Over with the yellow glow feels like it doesn't belong there but it's a good effort. Nice sig.

Thanks. What would you suggest I do with the "Game Over" text? Also, do you think the background should be a little bit less dark? I am trying to play around with sigs by using just stocks. Once again, thanks for the input.

Well I was recently away in the Carribean and I went scuba diving and saw all the neat stuff that went on around the reefs and I went on a sunset boat ride that went around the island on my last day there.

It just got me thinking how cool Earth is and all the things you don't get to see, and how they won't be there in the future because of what we're doing to the Earth.

Then later that night at the hotel I was watching TV and saw a Human element commerical and the thought of making that sig popped into my mind.

Can I get a Chris Carter sig please? Also, could the text say "Give Chris a Chance"?

The best picture I could find:

7RUPv8dz.jpg

Thanks to anyone who decides to make one.

I can give it a shot KG.

Question: Are stocks supposed to be visible in the sigs or are they supposed to be blended in the background so that its not all that clear as to what kind of picture one used.