Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made a quick edit of a pic of me in Xiamen(china) next to some chinese people on a boat.(pretty tall 6'1 155 pounds(think i gained 5 in muscle right now 13 years old xD)

(sweaty back i know 105 degrees no shadow or wind and a black shirt is a bad combo:P)

poto.jpg

poto2copy.jpg

well right now in the middle of the wee hours of the morning ;) (2:48, right before my first day of high school!!!) i couldn't sleep so i decided to create my own avatar which is a modded version with the same picture as the last time...

59fifty, what were you doing in China? Have you been to other places there?

Just made this:

aarongwynnsigcopykv8.jpg

My dad went there for his work and i went there too for 9 days(had 9 weeks of vacation:D)i went to Hong Kong Shanghai Xiamen.

But it rocks cause my dads work pays the hotels and food so we went to 5 star hotels etc it was amazing:D

Bout your sig: blend the baseball in a little more and 1 of the renders then put some photofilters/gradient maps and contrast layers over it;) then its a bit more colorfull. nice though but a little more color will do the trick;)

BTW Carmona quickie made aint gonna use it so no border;) if u want it ask =o

Carmonacopy.jpg

BTW Carmona quickie made aint gonna use it so no border;) if u want it ask =o

Carmonacopy.jpg

Uh-oh, are you falling in love with another font? It looks like it... try to vary your fonts more. Variations make your sigs look more creative and more spontaneous, compared to styles you keep going back too. For example, I try to vary my styles as much as possible so I don't fall into a sig making pattern. Changing fonts is pretty key in this.

Uh-oh, are you falling in love with another font? It looks like it... try to vary your fonts more. Variations make your sigs look more creative and more spontaneous, compared to styles you keep going back too. For example, I try to vary my styles as much as possible so I don't fall into a sig making pattern. Changing fonts is pretty key in this.

Havent used that font in a loooong time and it isn't the standard font i chopped it and put some red and blue behind and in front of it.

Ain't saying that ur falling in love with the same deviant art fractal brush set? xD

Havent used that font in a loooong time and it isn't the standard font i chopped it and put some red and blue behind and in front of it.

Still, it is pretty much the same. I like your work, but IMO you need to change your fonts more often. You seem to fall into font patterns. You'll use one particular font for a few sigs, and then do it again with another font.

Still, it is pretty much the same. I like your work, but IMO you need to change your fonts more often. You seem to fall into font patterns. You'll use one particular font for a few sigs, and then do it again with another font.

I havent used that font in 1 single sig i got it yesterday from dafont its just a standaard techno font but i never chopped my text like that in any of my sigs;)

I havent used that font in 1 single sig i got it yesterday from dafont its just a standaard techno font but i never chopped my text like that in any of my sigs;)

The complaint shouldn't be that his font looks the same its that it looks bad and because he's doing it the same way, it keeps looking bad.

hey i just realized that i dont have a border on any of my sigs... so can some one help me out?

Create a new layer above everything else

Select all (Ctrl/Cmd + A)

Edit>Stroke

1px Black

Some sigs look better without borders, mainly the "artsy" ones though. I'd use borders on all your sigs.

-dan

Fifty, I'm getting annoyed lately. Everytime someone comments on your sigs, you deny it or something and then start talking about that artist's work. When you post a sig, you aren't always going to get "awesome,it's perfect". Like Lucas was just commenting on how a lot of your text in your sigs looks the same. And then you make a rude remark about his work. And then someone said that one of your sigs was too busy and you say "ever heard of grunge?" or something like that even though the sig was too busy. I'm not trying to start a war, it's just been abothering me lately.