Sigs

LetsGoOakland

dang it!!! three days left on my trail!!! second day of school and already have homework in biology and geometry! :( and tommorrow is freshman friday... which is me... which means i bound to get canned. i will probably get one last one made and hopefully its my best

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't saying that ur falling in love with the same deviant art fractal brush set? xD

Actually, I use my own brushes. I make them, then use them. Everything except for the renders in my sigs are made by me.

Edit:

Actually thats a lie. I do use some cloud and star brushes from deviantart.

okay just made another one for one of my friends... he hates sports... and he told me to make him a gansta one and so i did. forgot to add a border but o well, i was wondering Lucas, how did you get your border like a wide screen format? Personally i hate rap, but i actually think this kind of turned out okay :)

okay just made another one for one of my friends... he hates sports... and he told me to make him a gansta one and so i did. forgot to add a border but o well, i was wondering Lucas, how did you get your border like a wide screen format? Personally i hate rap, but i actually think this kind of turned out okay :)

You add a border, then fill it numerous times using paint bucket. Then, select equal amounts from both sides and clear it. The selection box must cover the entire length of the sig.

My dad went there for his work and i went there too for 9 days(had 9 weeks of vacation:D)i went to Hong Kong Shanghai Xiamen.

But it rocks cause my dads work pays the hotels and food so we went to 5 star hotels etc it was amazing:D

Bout your sig: blend the baseball in a little more and 1 of the renders then put some photofilters/gradient maps and contrast layers over it;) then its a bit more colorfull. nice though but a little more color will do the trick;)

BTW Carmona quickie made aint gonna use it so no border;) if u want it ask =o

Carmonacopy.jpg

Thanks for the tips.

I've been to a few places in China myself. Vergy nice country, excluding the smells and the food.

I was looking for any comments on my current sig? I actually whipped it up in a bit of a hurry, since I only had like 2 hours of notice that the Ank was being called up before I made the sig, in time for his first game back? :)

I was looking for any comments on my current sig? I actually whipped it up in a bit of a hurry, since I only had like 2 hours of notice that the Ank was being called up before I made the sig, in time for his first game back? :)

Two Ankiel Sigs.

ankielnobgwordssd0.jpg

ankielwithbgwordsld9.jpg

Lucas those are awesome. I agree that the 2nd one (w/ the Ankiel text) is "better"...

...and that the fractal (or whatever it is) appears a touch bright around the area of the "IE" in "ANKIEL." Despite that, though - it's still friggin' awesome.