Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Lucas, how'd you get so damn good with c4d? You're giving Dan a run for his money :D

I will fulfill the previous user's request when I get home from Starbucks.

:p

-dan

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense but i don't really like it... it looks very strange for some reason. but it is much better than i could do...

its because you aren't used to seeing that kind of stuff. your used to the wall and sig types here. no offense taken

its because you aren't used to seeing that kind of stuff. your used to the wall and sig types here. no offense taken

Well not to get anything started here, but it's the same thing as the player walls/sigs you make. Image centered, bigger version behind him, a good stock I must say behind that. I do like the effects though, but what wrigley said has some validity, and I wouldn't just write it off as, you don't know what you are seeing, people either like stuff or not.

Well not to get anything started here, but it's the same thing as the player walls/sigs you make. Image centered, bigger version behind him, a good stock I must say behind that. I do like the effects though, but what wrigley said has some validity, and I wouldn't just write it off as, you don't know what you are seeing, people either like stuff or not.

okay. i don't even know why i would have posted this here anyway... and you don't think all the stuff here looks exactly the same? i beg to differ.

I think a lot of the stuff in here is very similar, but I think people vary what they do. I mean I'm not a bonafide sig maker by any means but in my naive opinion, people do try and vary what they do.

I agree, FF's style is much different than we're used to. He belongs to a place where there are other artists just as good - if not better - than him, and so his style is different. If you go to any "established" graphics/sigs forums, the style of all the members there is the same as his.

We, on the other hand, are a group of beginner/intermediate sig makers and our style varies from that of those at the "established" forums. We (me included) still use Gaussian Blurs and Overlays and brushes from deviantART. It's just what you're used to, that's all.

-dan

I agree, FF's style is much different than we're used to. He belongs to a place where there are other artists just as good - if not better - than him, and so his style is different. If you go to any "established" graphics/sigs forums, the style of all the members there is the same as his.

We, on the other hand, are a group of beginner/intermediate sig makers and our style varies from that of those at the "established" forums. We (me included) still use Gaussian Blurs and Overlays and brushes from deviantART. It's just what you're used to, that's all.

-dan

Haha, and it's all we need.