Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you should change your font though. when i made my first couple of sigs, my fonts were horriable, so if you want... search on the internet for some fonts
Yeah that seems to be my problem, I use www.dafont.com what other websites do you have?

Hey I like it very nice, a little bland but i love the texture of the background.

8.5/10

Wrigleyville

http://mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=2510...=Wallpaper.html

Wallpaper thread. :wink:

Yeah I was happy with the textures as well. Like my others, there in .psd form so I will be fixing them along the way.

I added a layer underneath him and used a white sparkle brush. Then I set it to overlay... adding the glow effect.

A brush? A BRUSH?

I usually right-click on the text layer then click on Blending Options and mess with the Outer Glow section

A brush? A BRUSH?

I usually right-click on the text layer then click on Blending Options and mess with the Outer Glow section

I find using brushes, you can get a more effective glow without being so invasive of the render.

hey well since i cant make any wallpapers/sigs cause im out of photoshop, and i know this is the sig thread. but lucas, would you like to make me a cubbie wallpaper? of ryan theriot? that would be AWESOME

cubswpmv9.jpg

comments?

devinhesterwe6.jpg

Devin Hester. I really like the lighting on this one, the script font needs to be fixed, KC pointed out it looks pixelated.

This one is definitely your best thus far; though that "kc23" at the top left doesn't blend in. It just doesn't go well with the rest. Apart from changing the type of font, this is very nicely done. Great job.

This one is definitely your best thus far; though that "kc23" at the top left doesn't blend in. It just doesn't go well with the rest. Apart from changing the type of font, this is very nicely done. Great job.

then the kc23 will be gone, thanks for the suggestion!