Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two questions about GIMP

How do I make things invinceable?(I am doing a Maddux one,this one sucks)

And,for me to get better with GIMP would you recommend going to GIMPtalk and do the tutorials to learn more stuff?

EDIT:This is the sig,I just wanted to add a Dodgers see-through helmet to the right of Maddux(I actually like my first one better,well maybe not)

maddux20sigct7.gif

I asked for an Angel Pagan one, but when I looked for pics, I couldn't find very many. Maybe you could make a Rich Hill or Aramis Ramirez one?

I searched on google.com and couldn't find many pictures of him either , just a few minor league images. :cry:

sig_ortizmanram.jpg

jhath i didn't know you updated your sig..looks nice

thanks... i changed the fonts a little bit, and then figured out why the background looked wrong... in the psd file, i had redone the sig from a previous version and kept most of the old layers. One was a filtered shot of wrigley with low opacity, but it was checked. I finally caught it and now the background looks better lol... but thanks for the compliment; im still not real great at these things, but im getting better...

tigers, maybe you missed my ealier post? its on the previous page and had a couple tips for you... and again, like i already told you earlier, for the invisible effect, search "opacity" in the help section of gimp... also, please do search the web for gimp tutorials and such... again, most of us here are photoshop users, and bama will need quite a bit of time to do your tutorial...

Tigers94, i have a couple of tips for you

1. Try and find a better looking picture

2. When you are looking for pictures to put in a sig, make sure you can see at least to below his face

3. When making backgrounds, try and mix in a team logo, or at least have a logo in there somewhere

4. When cutting out pictures, make sure everything looks normal because your Roy Halliday cutout is not so good around the bill of the hat

5. On fonts, make sure they are somewhat bold and go well with the sig