Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was his nickname during his years in Detroit when he was one of the better players, so I figured I'd call him that during his year(s) in Washington, when he's one of the better players. I'm not really sure where it came from, other than it must be due to the fact that he is a rather large person.

It didn't happen yet - Notice the "8/12 - 8/17"

Right, lol, they will be playing on my birthday.(August 16th)

And the sig is pretty good fifty, but I don't like the gray on the sammy text.

Just wanted some opinion on this banner I created for my dynasty. I think the text needs a lot of work. This is the first time that I have done something with brushes, so let me know honestly what everyone thinks of it.

Also, what type of fonts would you guys suggest that I use for the text? Thanks.

banner-brushes.jpg

I like it. It's a good sig, but one thing though. The Griffey image on the left of the sig looks a bit out of place. I would either find one where he is facing the opposite way or put something like an opaque reds icon there. Try uploading a couple to see what you like best.

There is but it would look really bad, because it would look like it was in a mirror, the text and logos/numbers would be backwards. I'd try it w/o anything there and another one with a faded reds logo and see how that works out, because the JR on the right looks great!!

Hey guys-

Haven't been around for a while. You guys have gotten so much better in that timespan...I was wondering, if anyone's got the time, if someone would be able to make a tutorial for sig making...so I can 'steal' some of your new techniques...

Here is the latest one that I made. What do you guys think about this? Its still a learning process for me, so if guys could give me some pointers to improve upon this, that would be really nice. Thanks.

banner-brushes2.jpg