Removing Bat & Ball From Create-A-Stadium (Cas)

dennisjames71

Hey Guys,

I have been having a blast modifying the Create-A-Stadium (venuday & venunite) files. I have been working on a bunch of them including a Yankee Stadium one. I have figured out quite a bit over the past week since I started but I wanted to know if there was any way to remove / cover-up the giant Bat & Ball? I know if I drop down a level; the bat & ball go away; but I want to keep the highest stadium capacity...just no bat & ball. Thanks in advance for any help.

Dennis

mvp20052010-05-0600-31-54-34.jpg

Modify removable.o using oedit. Just find whatever part holds the bat and ball, and move them below ground level. Now, remember that this may cause some weirdness in the area, but it'll at least get rid of those 2.

Hi Sean O,

Thanks a bunch for the tip. I have been having a tough time trying to locate a working download of oedit on the site here. Could you direct me to where I can get a good, working copy of it?

Dennis

Modify removable.o using oedit. Just find whatever part holds the bat and ball, and move them below ground level. Now, remember that this may cause some weirdness in the area, but it'll at least get rid of those 2.

Archived