Rays Alternate Uniforms 2010

dennisjames71

Hey All,

Here are my alternate Home & Road uniforms for the Rays. Just import these font/uni .fsh files via EAGRAPH. These uniforms will replace the pre-2008 Tampa Bay home/road unis (A & B).

Enjoy!

Dennis

RAYSAltUnissmall.jpg

Hey All,

Here are my alternate Home & Road uniforms for the Rays. Just import these font/uni .fsh files via EAGRAPH. These uniforms will replace the pre-2008 Tampa Bay home/road unis (A & B).

Enjoy!

Dennis

Those look great. So your download doesn't get buried, you can upload your file here. That way, it'll be in the Download area.

Yeah, anytime...in fact I'll have 2010 Minnesota Twins unis up tonight along with some more of my CAS (new Yankee Stadium and Target Field Editions). I love the community of this site since I've been on in March. Everyone has been extremely helpful.

You're welcome man. Thank-you for uploading your uniforms.

Yeah, anytime...in fact I'll have 2010 Minnesota Twins unis up tonight along with some more of my CAS (new Yankee Stadium and Target Field Editions). I love the community of this site since I've been on in March. Everyone has been extremely helpful.

Wow dude, you're the breath of fresh air the MVP 08 mod needed. Those uni's are looking tight, can't wait for your other releases :good:

Hey thanks for the comments bro...I actually need to give thanks to all of the legends here who have truly resurrected this game through all of the awesome TC Mods as well as the 08 Conversion. This has been my favorite baseball game of all time and all of the ultra-valuable info I have found on this site has enabled me to learn to dabble in the modding department for uniforms, stadiums, loading screens (the list goes on and on). I actually look forward to not only playing this game more; but I love to work on this stuff any chance I get.

I got more stuff on the way this weekend.

Wow dude, you're the breath of fresh air the MVP 08 mod needed. Those uni's are looking tight, can't wait for your other releases :good:

Archived