Multiple Create A Stadiums (Cas)

dennisjames71

Hey Gang,

Since I had uploaded multiple Create A Stadiums (CAS) yesterday; I wanted to give out a helpful tip concerning them. Dealing with these guys can be a headache; but I found if I want to utilize (in this case) 4 separate CAS Stadiums, I have to do a little more work. What I did with my 4 CAS Stadiums (Twins/Yankees/Rays/Marlins) was to create 4 separate folders on my computer and then copy each set of the vennday/vennnite .BIG files into easch folder. I simply title each folder Twins CAS, Yankees CAS....etc. Next to my dekstop icon for the MVP Baseball 2005 game; I also made a shortcut icon to my mvpbaseball2005/data/stadium folder.

*If I want to play in the new Yankee Stadium, I go into that folder, copy both .big files.

*Then I open up my shortcut to the stadium folder

*Copy/overwrite the existing vennday and vennite.big files.

*Start the game

**A side note**

You still should have created an "owner" file in owner mode. This will let you manage your stadium...for example if you want the 2 big cans by the scoreboard and a large/maxed-out restaurant.

Just load this owner file when you select the Create-A BAllpark as your stadium and they will link everything together.

I'm not sure if there's a more "fluid" way to do this; but it works for me so far.

Archived