2010 All Star (ROSTER)

willybling

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 2010 All Star (ROSTER)

File Submitter: willybling

File Submitted: 26 May 2010

File Category: Rosters

Version: V.1

> This is my personal 2010 ALL STAR ROSTER (THE POSITION PLAYERS ARE BASED ON THE VOTES BUT THE PITCHERS ARE REALLY MY OPINION)

> The rest of the roster is based on the 7.31 roster (its basically for exhibition use)

> TO INSTALL JUST OPEN THE MBE FILE WITH MVPedit AND EXPORT THE FILE INTO C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2010\data\database

Click here to download this file

hey willy, i asked this on my roster comments, but i was wondering how you are able to add players to the all star roster without creating a copy of the player? or do you have to create a copy of the player?

nice work btw.

hey willy, i asked this on my roster comments, but i was wondering how you are able to add players to the all star roster without creating a copy of the player? or do you have to create a copy of the player?

nice work btw.

hiheat32, this is how Jim makes All-Star teams for his wonderful Total Classics Mods:

When I've created All Star teams for the single season mods I released (TC1951, TC1956, TC1978), I've done it as a multi-step process. Here's how I did it:

1. If you already have a .mbe file, make a copy of the .mbe file. If you don't have a .mbe file, open up MVPEdit, import your rosters, and save the .mbe file. Exit MVPEdit and make a copy of the .mbe file.

2. Open up MVPEdit and open up your copied .mbe file. Create your All Star teams by moving players from their current teams to the All Star teams. Don't worry that they are moving from their original teams because you will be discarding the .mbe file copy later.

3. Once you have created your All Star teams, export the two teams using the File->Export->Team menu option. Do this twice (once for each team) and save each team as a .met file, giving them names like AL_AllStars.met and NL_AllStars.met.

4. After you have saved your All Star teams, open your original .mbe file in MVPEdit..

5. Import your All Star teams into the .mbe file using the File->Import->Team menu option.

6. After your All Star teams have been imported, export your rosters to your data database folder using the Export menu option.

You now have proper All Star teams and the players are also still with their original teams.

This has worked for the single season mods, where I play exhibition games or run dynasties (with all trades and injuries turned off). I can't guarantee what would happen if injuries occur or trades are allowed, but for me, this works fine.

Thanks for the response Dylan. I've actually tried that but all of those extra players that I've imported are now in the free agent pool.

In my rosters, I was messing around with mvpedit early on, and I exported and re-imported the Rangers team. That is why Hamilton and Young (the Ranger's all stars) appear on the free agent list and on the Rangers. This dang problem is driving me crazy.

Thanks for the response Dylan. I've actually tried that but all of those extra players that I've imported are now in the free agent pool.

In my rosters, I was messing around with mvpedit early on, and I exported and re-imported the Rangers team. That is why Hamilton and Young (the Ranger's all stars) appear on the free agent list and on the Rangers. This dang problem is driving me crazy.

Did you set the players on the All-Star teams to "hidden"? If I recall correctly, you have to do something like that to avoid the duplicates.

Did you set the players on the All-Star teams to "hidden"? If I recall correctly, you have to do something like that to avoid the duplicates.

yup that did it. wow i feel dumb. thanks tho.

Archived