Stadiums by Pirate

Pirate

I am once again going to attemp to mod stadia again this year. If Oedit does work I will be doing OEdit versions only. I have plans to mod in this order:

1. Bank One Ballpark

2. PNC

3. Jacobs Field

4. Petco

5. GABP

I also want to do RFK once we have pics. I have quality pics for al,l but the BOB, but I am moving to PHX and will visit often, it is going to be my home park. I will hand over GABP to JPup but he may be busy with rosters. If you have pics or suggestions send em over.

I keep repeating that I will not be undertaking the emencity of the project i did last year, but I like modding more than playing I think, so we'll see how in depth I get.

pirate i live in arizona and am 15 min from the bob i prolly have some pics you could use :D

If you could find me a realtor and/or a Condo to buy I'd appreciate it too.... I am playing this season as the DBacks, and I have to mod their park and add the dirt path, (won't be hard in oedit

Yeah this year I will do less but I can see a need for a few parks like Rogers Centre and Oakland, but i will need pics to be able to do them... I will give the Rogers Centre a go probably....

It's always a good thing to hear that the people who's work you respected most will be continueing their efforts another year. Thanks for all the hard work Pirate and I hope that one day you feel the desire to work on Shea. Or is Renegade still here?

I'd really like to see a mod of the old Kingdome. I remember going there during my younger years seeing Edgar, Bone, and Jr. hit the long balls over that ugly blue wall... great memories. Even got a seat at the 95' ALCS although I was too small to see over all the adults who stood up for Griffey's run home. :(

While we're at it can anyone recreate that 95' Mariners team?

It's always a good thing to hear that the people who's work you respected most will be continueing their efforts another year. Thanks for all the hard work Pirate and I hope that one day you feel the desire to work on Shea. Or is Renegade still here?

I appreciate it and Renegade's Magic will grace Shea again this year.

dolphins stadium (aka pro player) is in desperate need of help. pleeeeease give it a try this year!

dolpins stadium is really bad....can a mod really save it.......? im sure mods can fix that up.

Yeah this year I will do less but I can see a need for a few parks like Rogers Centre and Oakland, but i will need pics to be able to do them... I will give the Rogers Centre a go probably....

Thanks man. That would be awesome. I saw the pic of the Stadium tour... CN Tower looks like the Minolta Tower down in Niagra Falls... :roll:

oaklan60.jpg

hdr2_581x155.jpg

netmain.jpg

oak703.jpg

net726.jpg

network477.jpg

Some images that show you those foul walls that are horrendous.

Archived