Total Classics 1967 V2.0 Available

Jim825

stecropper has released Total Classics 1967 v2.0. Updates to the mod include the following:

1. Uniforms reflecting the early '60s

2. Uniform Select Screens improved

3. Oldtime Stadiums aligned with proper teams

4. Stadium Select Screens added

5. All Pitchers now have their correct pitch types

6. Face additions

7. Audio additions

8. New Walkup Ditties

9. Minor adjustments to Player Ratings

10. All Star Teams now represented

11. New installer included

The mod can be found at the following link: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=3626

Looks great but I can't seem to download the darn thing.

I get the message that it is downloading but it hangs with no

download? This is a first for me at this site.

I love this season but I want to edit it-doesn't seem to have a way to do that in mvpedit. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

Hello there 112155,

You should have no problems using MVPEdit to edit the rosters. There is actually the latest .mbe MVPEdit type file available in the "Extras" directory of the download contained within the main MVP Baseball 2005 directory. Otherwise just use MVPEdit's Import function to import the Database files into a newly created MVPEdit file and then you should be able to edit it.

Let me know if you still are having a problem and the specific tools you are using and the steps you are taking to attempt to edit what you want.

Take Care,

Don

Thanks Don for responding. As far as I know I have the latest version. I have done this with other seasons without difficulty. Here are my steps. I open mvpedit click import I find the file containing the game, then go to data then database-click twice and it asked me to enter the file name I usually put something like mvp20051969.mbe and click save. It sometimes imports a completely different set of rosters or says the file is too large or too small. Any help would be great. Thanks again

Thanks Don for responding. As far as I know I have the latest version. I have done this with other seasons without difficulty. Here are my steps. I open mvpedit click import I find the file containing the game, then go to data then database-click twice and it asked me to enter the file name I usually put something like mvp20051969.mbe and click save. It sometimes imports a completely different set of rosters or says the file is too large or too small. Any help would be great. Thanks again

You certainly have the right procedures, thus it should work if all is OK with the database files and your system.

Some thoughts:

1) MVPedit should be Ver 2006.02

2) Try moving the .mbe file in the "Extras" directory into your MVPEdit directory and then export it to the game with MVPEdit and then try to import it.

3) I would also suspect a potentially bad download since you have done this multiple times already with other Mods. This one should be no different. Thus you might want to check the files in the database directory to ensure they appear to all be there and appear to have proper sizes compared to other Mods you have installed. The date on the files should be a fairly recent Oct 2010 date as well on most of the files in the database directory with the exception of just a few of them.

4) Even if using the supplied latest .mbe file works I would likely re-download TC67 just to make certain you have a good download because if your database directory has errors I would suspect other directories i.e. files could be corrupt as well.

5) Your statement about "it sometimes imports a completely different set of rosters" really concerns me and makes me think it might be a bigger problem than just a corrupted TC67 download.

6) Start the game up and browse through a few of the Team Rosters to see if they appear to be proper TC67 ones.

7) Try playing an Exhibition game to see if you do get 1967 Rosters.

If all your efforts fail then perhaps you can give me a call and we can try and do some serious detailed investigation over the phone. Just let me know what you come up with.

Don

Archived