Milb Team Changes

Toleton

Hi all. Not sure if this have been discussed before, until present there have been changes in MiLB teams regarding their MLB parent teams, for instance: former Atlanta Braves Myrtle Beach Pelicans (A) team now is affiliated to Texas Rangers, and so on, I have noticed about 5 changes I would like to updated in MVP. My guess is that this can be modified in the database files org.dat and team.dat, but I would like to hear if these is enough and if anyone have any knowledge on this. Best regards for all!!!!

I used to know how to do this...let me look at my notes and I'll see what I can remember of doing that. I know if you had Windows XP you could use fuzzone's team changer but other than that it's all data file editing...

I used to know how to do this...let me look at my notes and I'll see what I can remember of doing that. I know if you had Windows XP you could use fuzzone's team changer but other than that it's all data file editing...

Well SSX, I finally achieved to do it, just modifying database files: org.dat, team.dat, and additionally tstats.dat to match up team names abbreviation, I could updated the MiLB system regarding new affiliations, team names, and even league division with their corresponding changes in each case. I do not know if this could be posted as a mod as this is a small part of the database files, but it could save some work for modders who dare making a new complete roster for 2011. Thanks for your concern and best regards

Archived