ARRIVAL DATE

Snash13

I know there are release date discussion threads but ive asked in there and noone has answered or even gussed soo.....

does anybody know or have a hunch of when ppl who preorered MVP will actually receive it? i preordered from frys and they havent told me any dates i might get it.

thx for any help

yea i ordered it on EA sports and it still saysd they will relase in "the future" i would like to know id EA will send theer game out from EA on 2/22

I know there are release date discussion threads but ive asked in there and noone has answered or even gussed soo.....

does anybody know or have a hunch of when ppl who preorered MVP will actually receive it? i preordered from frys and they havent told me any dates i might get it.

thx for any help

Is this game coming out the 1st or the 22nd? When will it be in stores?

I called them the other day and they said. They are getting 30 copies in this week. And will ship those copies out. So IF you are one of the 30 people we pre-ordered early enough then, you will get it sooner.

I called them the other day and they said. They are getting 30 copies in this week. And will ship those copies out. So IF you are one of the 30 people we pre-ordered early enough then, you will get it sooner.
30 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

that cant be right. that must be for 1 area only or something. its a huge store chain . 30 copies just cant be right...................

yeah, thats bull

i preordered so i could get it the same day as everyone else, without having to pay tax, worry about selling out, or having to go to the store.

im gonna be PO-ed if I have to wait an extra week

Well thats what the guy told me. You can always call them and find out for yourself. Heck PLEASE call, because I want to know if that guy knew what he was talking about. If you do call and find out more information, come back to this thread and let the rest of us know.

30 PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

that cant be right. that must be for 1 area only or something. its a huge store chain . 30 copies just cant be right...................

I just proved I'm impatient by cancelling my outpost order. I'm just so excited about getting the game I don't want to take the chance of it being backordered with Outpost. It's worth paying $10 extra for me to get the game 5 days earlier anyway (so I won't eat out one time this week, no big deal). Because the game is in pre-order status you can simply cancel your order in about 2 seconds (your credit card hasn't run through yet).

I'm going to EB on Wed. to pick it up.

Yeah, well, I didn't preorder mine, I figured: "Heck, it'll be out everywhere on March 1st". So I figured, since they'd all probably be preordered from EB Games and Gamestop, that I'd get it at another store, like Target. Well, now, lo and behold, EB and Gamestop say they'll get it on the 22nd or 23rd, Target and everywhere else? March 1st. D'oh.

Maybe I should go and see if it's not to late to preorder.

I canceled my online pre-order as well. It ships on Tuesday, and with overnight I'm paying more money, when I could easily just get it Wednesday. Besides, I like the fact that I can wake up at 9:30 and be playing it at 10, rather than wait for the UPS or FedEx guy all day.

Ok, I usually dont do this BUT.... I called around to see if MVP for the PC was coming out this week. In portland and surrounding areas ALL <Yes ALL> Gamestops say next week....for the PC <huh?>. And they dont take PC trade ins...OK. Ebgames says Wednesday. Outpost says they didn't get a shipment in this weekend.

Oh well....I've waited this long, i guess.

I called EB Games and they said they have it in stock to ship out tomorrow. I pre-ordered the game today and she checked my order. I called to ask if it would be shipping on 2/22/05 because I had read everywhere that the game is released on 3/1/2005. The woman at Eb.Games customer service assured me the game was shipping tomorrow. Don't know how much truth there is to that but I guess I will wait.

Archived