1956 Detroit Tigers Uniforms

dennisjames71

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

File Name: 1956 Detroit Tigers Uniforms

File Submitter: dennisjames71

File Submitted: 13 Jun 2011

File Category: Uniforms and Accessories

Version: 1.0

Here is a HOME & ROAD set of the 1956 Tigers Uniforms.

These will drop right into Total Classics 1956.

*added period-correct look & texture of the uniforms.

*included the updated Uniform Select screens for these uniforms.

Install the .ZIP file with TiT or manually with EAGraph.

Enjoy!!

Click here to download this file

James Rocks, The Tigers Rule, can it get any better than this? Im not dead, i will be back, if your wondering.

Hey awesome to see you around redeck. I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. How's the baseball coaching going bro? :good:

In a world of uncertainty, Dennis James remains a constant force in the modding world. What a beautiful piece of work. Thank you.

Man, leave it up to you to always say encouraging things about my work. As always, thank you Y4L. And yes, I'm gonna keep doing mods for this game because I can't get enough of it.

Hey awesome to see you around redeck. I hope everything is going well in your neck of the woods. How's the baseball coaching going bro? :good:

aw man tball is always good for a laugh. and my daughter in coach pitch seems like she improved double from last season, shes probably top 3 players on the team.

we went to the HOF last weekend, full report with some piks to follow soon. what a weekend. My favorite part is Annie skipping into the HOF ahead of me and running back with her eyes like saucers, "DADDY DADDY BABE RUTH HAS HIS OWN ROOM!"

Archived