Cyberfaces For Beginners

Jed

update to Justin Upton would be nice...to go along with his brother in Atlanta :good:

Thank jogar, I will do Justin Upton update, first I do Ivan Nova update .... Regards ......

Today we celebrate a small jubilee, this topic was Viewed more than 50,000 times. Thanks to everyone for the huge support ... Tomorrow is a new day .... We continue ...... :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

novaivanjedcard.png

Yes Jed...look is spot on. Again hard to tell from the screen shot, but skin tone may be a bit dark. But then again, the web seems different too!

hi-res-153212529_crop_650x440.jpg?135905

justin_upton--300x300.jpg

Good eye, man. Thank you .....

uptonjustinljedcard.png

I have a big problem. oedit program works in my virtual PC but very slowly .... I have version 0.2.41 . Can not work cayberfaces .... Does anyone have any experience with this? oedit is 5 times slower than before, it is impossible to work with him .....

Oedit working normally until you turn on the UV editor mode. And then it starts to block. Photoshop works great to me just Oedit not working well ....

untitled.jpg

Oedit working normally until you turn on the UV editor mode. And then it starts to block. Photoshop works great to me just Oedit not working well ....

try closing oedit, and then maximize the xp mode screen. when it's done, open up oedit again and see if that helps.

you can update the face of Jose Reyes and. CC Sabathia these two guys do not look thanks

excuse me? I made that face for reyes...and it's superb :) but seriously, i think there was an update for him. i believe jogar made one last year that should be in the downloads.

try closing oedit, and then maximize the xp mode screen. when it's done, open up oedit again and see if that helps.

excuse me? I made that face for reyes...and it's superb :) but seriously, i think there was an update for him. i believe jogar made one last year that should be in the downloads.

he probably wont like it because i just added the dreadlocks to your face.

anyway Jose looks like this now:

152927226-jose-reyes-of-the-florida-marl

im sorry i dont do eyebrows, theres a line i wont cross