EA Sports says: IN STORES TODAY!

Gamingboy

Some people already have it. It's a conspiracy against people of color like me... well, not really. Just trying to explain why I don't have it yet. I have gotten some funny answers when I go into stores. Things like "It's not out until APRIL." How about "We got it in last night but it doesn't come out until tomorrow." Please! Why must you kick me in the balls like that? Only a few feet away from it and you won't let me have it! It's those damned Lord of the Rings hippies!

SF

I'll probably get it on Thursday or Friday...

Man donut, you must be copying and pasting that phrase onto every post.

Well so am I:

I'll be getting it tomorrow, at least, I BETTER be getting it tommorrow.

Where do people get the not for PC users line, Gamestop that I reserved it from said they will have all the versions tomorrow including PC. People don't always believe the first place you call, call around. When I stopped in the Gamestop I reserved it from and told the guy I was checking on MVP 2005 he looked at me and said you mean MVP 2006 because the game companies always use the next year and I said no I mean MVP 2005 you won't find 2006 in your computer. That shows the inteligence, even towards gaming, these people have.

Archived