Can A 2012 Total Mod Be Done?

Gordo

Well it has to almost exactly the same file size as the file replacing it. I came up with something to replace the EA sports intro, but because the file size doesn't match up, the game froze after playing the video.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as sizing, I was meaning the progress bar. As far as video, the YouTube stuff tends to be bad rez. I can capture the mlb.com stuff via my XBMC / Navi-X program. As far as video editing, I've always had to be economical, so using ULEAD VideoStudio. I have a love/hate relationship with it. :mellow:

Any song suggestions?

I see, I personally use Premier, I have a copy I got from my job. I like this one a lot... Good dramatic feel to it. I feel as if you could easily cut this down to whatever you need. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivR_Hi2i_eQ

Heres an mvp 12 intro made by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jTXQlCDab8

And I'm sure this will probably only be used by you. The focus on the team logos is fine, but when you got to the Mvp 2012 logo it looked like you stretched that image out of proportion to fit it in this short video. And what kind of music is that? It sounds like the music that is played when you are put on hold calling a doctor's office.

ive made an intro its on the previus page

Hey man, I appreciate the effort by it's not quite what I'm looking for. In addition, it's probably too long and would still need converted to .vp6.

I likey...but sort of been overused throughout media, no?

True... By the way, I've got something to replace EAsports with, just a work in progress, may add a baseball bat sound effect or something at the end.

And I'm sure this will probably only be used by you. The focus on the team logos is fine, but when you got to the Mvp 2012 logo it looked like you stretched that image out of proportion to fit it in this short video. And what kind of music is that? It sounds like the music that is played when you are put on hold calling a doctor's office.

yeah i really suck at intros i tried

Ya, that's good bc, but how about letting the EA logo settle, then a window smash transition. I might even be able to green screen a moving baseball (simulating the cause of the window smash) revealing the mvpmods logo. :)

So Kyle, we're talkin' what, a 30-40 sec video intro?

Yeah, I think that's probably about what it needs to be. I'm not sure if there is an exact rule to it, maybe someone else can chime in. The MVP 08 intro vid was 8.2mb but the original MVP 05 vid was 18.4mb.

Needs more dubstep, lol (just a joke, I'm a massive house music fan but there's nothing heavy beats can't make sound awesomer ;))

Nero - Me And You

Justice - Horsepower, Civilization (Used in Adidas Ad), Genesis (Used for Assassin's Creed 2, PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale)

Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride (Steir's Mix) (Theme from Triple Play 2001)

I know my input doesn't mean anything, but I'd like to say it seems like you guys are a great job and I can't wait (but I will :p) for it to come out. If you guys are still trying to figure out some songs for the menu music here are some that I used in my game:

The Black Keys - Gold on the Ceiling

Fun - Some Nights

Foster the People - Don't Stop

Childish Gambino - Freaks and Geeks

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphany

Beastie Boys - Sabatage

Tone Loc - Wild Thing

Flo Rida - Wild Ones

M83. - Midnight City