Total Classics 1964 V2.0 Now Available

Jim825

Although a notification did not appear on the front page, stecropper has released a new version of Total Classics 1964. The new version includes the following changes:

1) Added "Legends from the Booth" audio

2) Correct Pitch Types for every Pitcher

3) New / Updated faces

4) New / Updated Uniforms

5) New / Updated Stadiums

6) Minor Player rating tweaks

7) Various other minor changes in Text & Select Screens, etc.

In addition, the mod contains 6 different music folders. Swapping out music is just a matter of copying the the music files from one of the music folders to the game's dataaudiocdmusic folder and copying the associated .LOC file to the game's data folder.

You can download v2.0 here: http://www.mvpmods.c...s&showfile=4215

Be aware that the size and release date still show the data for the original release. If you click the Download button, you will get the new version. Because of all the music, the file is over 800 Mb, so it will take a while to download.

Full installation instructions are included with the mod.

Great upgrade Don. I'm glad to see you still have your hand in modding. The cyberfaces are the biggest improvement that I see. After 6 years and 3000 plus games all in dynasty play I still love this game. It is people like you that keep it going for me.

Danc - I agree with Jim. Many of the audio #'s have been changed to align with Joel's Legends From The Booth and thus would not be in sync with the Dynasty you have going on. Most other changes would likely be OK as your Dynasty would use the newer versions like uniforms (even though some slots have changed), select screens, stadiums etc. None of the players ratings or pitch types would take effect as your Dynasty would use the same ones that were first loaded when you created the Dyansty. My suggestion would be to complete your Dyansty then reinstall this version from scratch.

Yankee4Life & 112155 --- Thanks much. I agree that this game continues to amaze me the more I play it --- even after 1000s of games I almost always see or hear something new and the more I tinker with sliders/ratings and such (even to this day) the more realistic it becomes. I think even though many of us declare this game the best of all times I think none of us give it the full credit it truly deserves. Truly, the more one plays this game the more they appreciate it. That is why I have decided, just recently, to continue to create more full season mods ---- this game is just too darn good not to! The pipeline for this game is far from drained !

I think I can speak for my good friends Jim, AlexTony, Joel, Dennis & Frank ..... we ain't going nowhere ...... It just doesn't get much better than this for us Oldtime Baseball Classic enthusiast.

I hope you enjoy this upgraded TC64 ...........

Don

Yankee4Life & 112155 --- Thanks much. I agree that this game continues to amaze me the more I play it --- even after 1000s of games I almost always see or hear something new and the more I tinker with sliders/ratings and such (even to this day) the more realistic it becomes. I think even though many of us declare this game the best of all times I think none of us give it the full credit it truly deserves. Truly, the more one plays this game the more they appreciate it. That is why I have decided, just recently, to continue to create more full season mods ---- this game is just too darn good not to! The pipeline for this game is far from drained !

This is probably the best news I've heard coming out of this website in a long time. To know you are going to continue to create season mods is admirable. Just take your time Don and be sure to enjoy the game as much as you enjoy creating the season mods.

I think I can speak for my good friends Jim, AlexTony, Joel, Dennis & Frank ..... we ain't going nowhere ...... It just doesn't get much better than this for us Oldtime Baseball Classic enthusiast.

My hero! :)

That is why I have decided, just recently, to continue to create more full season mods ---- this game is just too darn good not to! The pipeline for this game is far from drained !

Good to hear. I may not have released anything recently but I am constantly working on my "next" full season mod. In fact, I'm working on two at the same time, right now!

True dat..... ;)