2012 Schedule Updater Issues

grmrpr1313

I am having some issues with Schedule updater and my MVP 08 mod I think.

Anyone else seen this happen before it is the weirdest thing and I dont want to have to reinstall everything if I dont have to.

post-42649-0-95425900-1332737508_thumb.j

I am having some issues with Schedule updater and my MVP 08 mod I think.

Anyone else seen this happen before it is the weirdest thing and I dont want to have to reinstall everything if I dont have to.

I really wish I could help you, but I've never seen this error before. I tried my schedule on many different rosters, and they all worked.

It's worth noting though, I've never used the MVP 08 mod. Sorry dude.

Dylan can you try and do a 2012 dynasty with my new rosters and then email me the .sav file.

I would like to try that and see the 1994 mod thing didnt even work.

Not happy I cant figure it out and its killing me LOL!

Dylan can you try and do a 2012 dynasty with my new rosters and then email me the .sav file.

I would like to try that and see the 1994 mod thing didnt even work.

Not happy I cant figure it out and its killing me LOL!

Hey grmrpr1313,

I tested your rosters with my schedule and they worked fine. Here's the process I used:

I copied your database folder into a fresh and unmodded MVP Baseball 2005.

Next, I copied my 2012 schedule to the new database folder. (I found out then your rosters already included my 2012 schedule and it wasn't necessary to copy my schedule.)

I tested to see if the schedule worked in dynasty mode, with the default year. It did.

I then quit, started a new dynasty, and I used the year changer tool included in the 1994 mod to change the year to 2012. It worked fine.

Every team has scheduled game as evidenced by the standings. Here's the standings after approximately six games in the AL Central:

E7Mw9.png

Here's the Toronto Blue Jays' April schedule:

FswNV.png

Hopefully that helps.

DYLAN YOU the man thanks it worked on clean MVP 05. So can you do me a huge favour do you have the TEAM CHANGER program if not can you start up a new Dynasty with the Detroit Tigers for me. I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!

DYLAN YOU the man thanks it worked on clean MVP 05. So can you do me a huge favour do you have the TEAM CHANGER program if not can you start up a new Dynasty with the Detroit Tigers for me. I OWE YOU BIG TIME!!

I'm more than willing to do this for you tomorrow. (Don't take this the wrong way) but if it worked for you why can't you do all of this?

Can you at least send me or put up the Team Changer Dylan if not I can wait till tomorrow that is no problem.

It just doesnt work for me when I do it not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Maybe the 08 mod had something yto do with it. BUT THX for everything if you need anything let me know.

GRMRPR

Can you at least send me or put up the Team Changer Dylan if not I can wait till tomorrow that is no problem.

It just doesnt work for me when I do it not sure if I'm doing something wrong or not. Maybe the 08 mod had something yto do with it. BUT THX for everything if you need anything let me know.

GRMRPR

Have you tried using a clean, fresh install of MVP Baseball 2005, rather than the MVP 08 mod? I'd rather help you solve the problem, than give you the solution.

It's like the old saying: "Teach a man to fish and you will feed him for a lifetime."