Fenway Night Crash

Terrence

For some reason my Fenway night version crashes right before i am about to start the game (After stadium selection screen).

My Fenway Dusk version works but the night one does not. At one time it used to work. I tried both Dennis James' 2010 and 2011 versions but same result, Dusk works and Night does not. All the other stadiums do not experience any crashes, only fenwnite.big.

Any help would by gladly appreciated.

For some reason my Fenway night version crashes right before i am about to start the game (After stadium selection screen).

My Fenway Dusk version works but the night one does not. At one time it used to work. I tried both Dennis James' 2010 and 2011 versions but same result, Dusk works and Night does not. All the other stadiums do not experience any crashes, only fenwnite.big.

Any help would by gladly appreciated.

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but what other mods have you installed after you used Fenway Park and it worked ok for you?

If you continue to have problems, try this version out right here. It's a few years old but it does the job.