What Am I Doing Wrong?

GrassrootsMU

New owner of MVP 2005 for PC.

I did the XBOX360 controller mapping...works perfect.

Download MVPedit and a new 2012 roster.

Go to play a game, rosters look good. Right before the game loads it always crashes.

Am I doing something wrong?

New owner of MVP 2005 for PC.

I did the XBOX360 controller mapping...works perfect.

Download MVPedit and a new 2012 roster.

Go to play a game, rosters look good. Right before the game loads it always crashes.

Am I doing something wrong?

Did you install anything besides the new roster? Most likely, there's an issue with a missing cyberface. Most of the rosters released after 2008 have to be installed on top of the MVP08 mod. There were a lot of new faces added to that mod.

Which rosters did you download and install? There should have been a Readme file with the rosters explaining what was needed in order for the rosters to work correctly.

Nothing else installed. The rosters are the

Grmrpr 2012 Roster 2.0

says nothing about needing an MVP08 Total mod.

I assume the .mbe file goes into the database folder and the sav file into documents/ea sports folder

dude you gota go install the 2008 mod with tit avilable at the tools and editers page at mvp 2005 downloads also get jersys and stadiums i did it looks good ps. this happended to me when i was new in 2010

That is the thing. I have tried installing but it doesn't seem to find my Disc 1. It says it works with disc images, and due to me not having the discs (my brother saved it as disc images and sent it to me that way). I mount disc one and the Mod doesn't find it.

Any new rosters I can use without MVP08 mod?

Thanks again for help