Mvp 2005 Editor

hal_2604

can somebody please e-mail me the mvp2005 editor? not mvpedit (prjmvp). the one that is for editing the dynasty/owner mode.

I spent some time searching posts and downloads for it but all the links I found to it are dead.

anyone know where I can get it? thanks. sorry if this is redundant.

can somebody please e-mail me the mvp2005 editor? not mvpedit (prjmvp). the one that is for editing the dynasty/owner mode.

I spent some time searching posts and downloads for it but all the links I found to it are dead.

anyone know where I can get it? thanks. sorry if this is redundant.

In a word, no. The only person that can do this is the person who created this mod.

In a word, no. The only person that can do this is the person who created this mod.

Wait...why not? If the link is dead and the mod is not around to respond, then how the hell are you going to police somebody emailing a copy of it or not? It's not like anyone is profiting from this.

Wait...why not? If the link is dead and the mod is not around to respond, then how the hell are you going to police somebody emailing a copy of it or not? It's not like anyone is profiting from this.

I'm not about to police anyone. I don't give a ****. If you want to mail it to the guy please go right ahead. To make matters clear here, I responded to the second part of his question in his post where he asked if anyone knew where he could get this from. I don't know where he could get it from now that Mlbmods is gone and that reason and only that reason is why I said no to this guy. Ok? Maybe I should have been clearer but maybe the next time you can ask me what I meant.

You said, "The only person that can do this is the person who created this mod." That's pretty clear to me. It comes from the mod or no one. It's not for others to ask you to clarify. It's on the poster to be clear. We can't be mind readers. End of discussion.