How To Install Mods On Windows 7 Help! Please!

celtics18

I created a folder download the mods extract the mods all place in one folder run the .exe no matter if I re-install uninstall etc I get the error windows has closed "mvp2005 stopped working" any one have the steps to install and run mods successfully.

Thanks

Why did you have to create two topics about the same thing?

And you are doing a few things wrong. The mods do not go "in one folder." They have to go in specific directories in the game depending on the mod you downloaded and you would have known this had you read the directions that comes with the mods.

Example: You download a new stadium mod. You place that mod in the data/stadium directory. See what I mean?

If your game crashes, try starting the game in administrator mode.

Ok? I hoped this helped.

Thanks for gettting back to me. I only downloaded roster2012 I read the readme.txt said place it under databse folder then place the other files in my docsmvp2005 folder?

So im confused there is no roster folder?

Thanks again.

About 95% of the mods for MVP can be installed by using Kraw's Total Installer Thingy (TiT) with one click. Find TiT, download it, and place that in your MVP folder. Open it up, navigate to your ZIPPED/RAR'ed mods, and click start. The only recent mods that need to be extracted have been Nani's great uniforms for 2012, and those have rar files inside that have to be placed outside the initial download.

Thanks for gettting back to me. I only downloaded roster2012 I read the readme.txt said place it under databse folder then place the other files in my docsmvp2005 folder?

So im confused there is no roster folder?

Thanks again.

Rosters are in the datadatabase folder