Total Classics 2004

im working on it im going to need some help on the below

1.rosters from end of the season 2004

2. stadiums

3. suggestions for menu music from 2004

4. mabye portraits for Kevin Millar, Doug Mincaviz, orlando cabrea but the rest are from 2004 anyways

im working on it im going to need some help on the below

1.rosters from end of the season 2004

2. stadiums

3. suggestions for menu music from 2004

4. mabye portraits for Kevin Millar, Doug Mincaviz, orlando cabrea but the rest are from 2004 anyways

They already made this. It's called Mvp baseball 2004. And if you want end of the season 2004 rosters just get the rosters off the Mvp 05 game CD. I believe those rosters are accurate as of the winter of 04-05.

There are portraits of Kevin Millar, Doug Mientkiewicz and Orlando Cabrera on this site. Search for them.

Ok, you're all done.

They already made this. It's called Mvp baseball 2004. And if you want end of the season 2004 rosters just get the rosters off the Mvp 05 game CD. I believe those rosters are accurate as of the winter of 04-05.

There are portraits of Kevin Millar, Doug Mientkiewicz and Orlando Cabrera on this site. Search for them.

Ok, you're all done.

well um theres a problem with that the rosters from the start of the 2005 season i need the ones from 2004 and the rosters from mvp 04s download section dont work in 05 i tried it i didnt think it was going to work anyways and it crashed

well um theres a problem with that the rosters from the start of the 2005 season i need the ones from 2004 and the rosters from mvp 04s download section dont work in 05 i tried it i didnt think it was going to work anyways and it crashed

Of course not. The rosters from Mvp 04 work in Mvp 04. You need Mvp 04. There's still a lot of good stuff in the download section for 04 but you need that game.

Of course not. The rosters from Mvp 04 work in Mvp 04. You need Mvp 04. There's still a lot of good stuff in the download section for 04 but you need that game.

sorry is there any way the old 04 rosters can be converted to mvp 05 without crashing or can someone make the rosters and i will give credit for the project to you

sorry is there any way the old 04 rosters can be converted to mvp 05 without crashing or can someone make the rosters and i will give credit for the project to you

I really don't think so. I could be wrong of course, but I really don't think there was ever a need for this to be done. You got to understand at the time when Mvp 05 was released (in February of 05) many mods were still being made for the 04 game and rosters were starting to be made for the 05 game at the same time. Many of us during this time period had both games and were playing them both so there was never a need for an 04 roster set to be compatible with the 05 game and therefore no one needed any roster from Mvp 04 converted to the new game.