Uniforms Not Loading

gluecifer

I don't quite get whats up here, I cannot get any uniform update to show up in game. I have updated the game in the past using TiT, and I have MVP 08, along with roster updates, stadiums, overlays, etc installed.

I understand TiT is a simple process, and it seems to be updating the unis, but they fail to show up in the game. Perhaps I'm totally overlooking something? I usually avoid uniforms that you have to use EAgraph to load, as this seems way too complicated to me...any suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks.

I don't quite get whats up here, I cannot get any uniform update to show up in game. I have updated the game in the past using TiT, and I have MVP 08, along with roster updates, stadiums, overlays, etc installed.

I understand TiT is a simple process, and it seems to be updating the unis, but they fail to show up in the game. Perhaps I'm totally overlooking something? I usually avoid uniforms that you have to use EAgraph to load, as this seems way too complicated to me...any suggestions would be awesome!

Thanks.

Make sure you have TiT running in the same directory as your game.

I'm assuming you're using Nani's 2012 uniforms? Here's what I do for his files:

1. Download the file and unzip/extract it.

2. Extract anything else within it so that I'm only left with the three folders.

3. Cut/paste all of the fsh files from the the folders and place them in one directory.

4. Re-zip just the fsh into a new .zip, 7z, or rar.

5. Install with TiT.

I'm assuming you're using Nani's 2012 uniforms? Here's what I do for his files:

1. Download the file and unzip/extract it.

2. Extract anything else within it so that I'm only left with the three folders.

3. Cut/paste all of the fsh files from the the folders and place them in one directory.

4. Re-zip just the fsh into a new .zip, 7z, or rar.

5. Install with TiT.

Thanks for the tip! I just tried that with Nani's 2012 Marlins uniforms. They show up in the selection screen, but not in the actual game. Thats the issue im having with all updated uniforms. I really don't want to do a clean install. I was hoping there is a way to avoid that.

• 1 year later...

I am having the same problem. Did anyone find a resolution on this? Please advise.

It makes no sense in resurrecting an old thread especially when you created one the other day about this exact same problem.

It makes no sense in resurrecting an old thread especially when you created one the other day about this exact same problem.

I'm sorry, my apologies. I re-read the instructions 5 times now. I am able to see the new uniform portrais that I uploaded, just not the in-game uniforms. I am trying to replace one of the slots with another uniform. I even tried changing other slots but no luck. :(