Help Urgent! Someone Has The Mvp 06 Fix?

Beaver

Anyone have the file MVP 06 fix ?? please if someone has it please upload the patch please :)

What is the matter with the mod that you need a patch?

EDIT: Boy was I wrong. I completely misunderstood what you meant here and after I thought about it a little I do recall there was a patch for this mod when it was first released.

Ok Beaver, here you go, the Mvp 2006 patch that was released many years back. If this is in the download section I did not have the time to look because right now I am doing something else, so all I did was take it off my CD.

Here is what is fixed in this patch:

Mini game crash

Bank FIeld crash

mod/fanatic team tweek

busch stadium camera issues

2_MVP_06_FINAL_FIX.rar

Thank you so much Yankee I owe you one! regards my friend :)

You don't owe me a thing man. I was just happy that I was able to help you out and also please forgive me for not understanding what you meant when I read it the first time. This is a great mod and I still play it to this day.

• 1 month later...

Yankee did you have the New studdering fix for mvp 06? please if you have the fix please upload here :)

Sorry for my English :)

No I don't because I never had a problem with the stuttering in that mod. I spent the last hour searching but I don't have it.

• 5 months later...

Hello friend Yankee Sorry for the inconvenience but I have a very serious problem when playing dynasty of the 2006 season mod with the Milwaukee Brewers,my problem is that when I try to sim some games the game freezes without doing anything more so I have to exit the game to open the task manager and end the game Help me please :sad:

Hello friend Yankee Sorry for the inconvenience but I have a very serious problem when playing dynasty of the 2006 season mod with the Milwaukee Brewers,my problem is that when I try to sim some games the game freezes without doing anything more so I have to exit the game to open the task manager and end the game Help me please :sad:

Hello, you're not inconveniencing me at all. This is something that I really wouldn't know how to help you with because in all my years of playing this game and in all the season mods that we have I have yet to play a dynasty in any one of them so I would not know how to go about fixing this problem.

However I do remember some people in here in the past who have had similar problems to what you have described and somehow they got past this problem. What I recommend you do is to create another thread in the support area to explain the problem you are having and hopefully someone with more experience than I have will see it and be able to help you.