Update Default Dat Roster

kerm

Guys/Kerm, this is my first attempt at this for MVP 2005....I unzipped Kerm's files to Desktop, then copied in to the database folder, leaving all of those .big files in there, but I went in the game, and looked to see if Bonds was there, and he was still John Dowd....It didn't work...Am I doing something wrong or missing an essential step a long the way?

Also I clicked "Yes to All" when it prompted me that files had the same name

Lute, there's a "reset rosters" option in the "manage rosters" menu - give that a try (I'm guessing, but I would think that it would revert back to the default files, which are now Kerm's on your PC).

Guys, could use a little help here, first time trying to download something into the game, I've downloaded the file file to the desktop and extracted it, after this i copy the extracted folder but i can't find the folder to paste it in, where do i find that? thanks, and i hope this isn't a stupid question!!

Tony Clark --> ARI

Eric Munson --> MIN

Dave Berg --> BOS

Rich Aurilia --> CIN

Roberto Hernandez --> NYM

Todd Van Poppel --> NYM

Ramiro Mendoza --> NYY

Jeff Zimmerman --> TEX

Ramiro is AAA, just thought I'd point that out.

Guys, could use a little help here, first time trying to download something into the game, I've downloaded the file file to the desktop and extracted it, after this i copy the extracted folder but i can't find the folder to paste it in, where do i find that? thanks, and i hope this isn't a stupid question!!

The default directory is C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005DataDatabase

What I did was copy all the contents in the "Database" folder and put them in a new folder which I named "Database - original" so that I can remember it's the original database folder and just in case I want to revert back to the default rosters. Then I extracted all the files from kerm into the "Database" folder and went at it.

It's been working fine with me and I'm quite pleased with the work that's already gone into making this a better game. THANK YOU KERM!

kerm please acknowledge whether you got that list someone just posted. i want the 100 prospects done too. that would make your roster update better than anyone's can be and everyone would dl your roster update. thanks.

Archived