Mvp 2008 - Making It A 2008 Schedule

wolfy6finger

Hi guys

Bene awhile but Im back. I just got a new pc and lost most of my mvp files.

Anyways I downloaded mvp 2008. I do have a question. How do I get it to say 2008 instead of the 2005. I remember there was a way, but I dont remember the steps in doing so.

Thanks

Also, I know kraw shutdown mvpmods recently (?) and some stuff was transferred over, but I was looking for two programs 1. boxscore extractor 2. team changer

I dont remember who did those (tywiggins?), but noticed they are not here ... well I didnt see them anyways. Were these some of the files that were "lost/not given permission" to be released

Thanks again

Anyways I downloaded mvp 2008. I do have a question. How do I get it to say 2008 instead of the 2005. I remember there was a way, but I dont remember the steps in doing so.

I think you need Dylan's updated schedule for this year. At least I think this is what you mean.

Also, I know kraw shutdown mvpmods recently (?) and some stuff was transferred over, but I was looking for two programs 1. boxscore extractor 2. team changer

I dont remember who did those (tywiggins?), but noticed they are not here ... well I didnt see them anyways. Were these some of the files that were "lost/not given permission" to be released

No, he shut down Mlbmods. Big difference. Some stuff did get transferred over like the 08 mod and the 1994 season mod and the TiT program but the box score extractor and team changer didn't make it.

These programs aren't exactly lost. They just weren't uploaded here. But they can't be uploaded by people that have them on the site either.

I think you need Dylan's updated schedule for this year. At least I think this is what you mean.

No, he shut down Mlbmods. Big difference. Some stuff did get transferred over like the 08 mod and the 1994 season mod and the TiT program but the box score extractor and team changer didn't make it.

These programs aren't exactly lost. They just weren't uploaded here. But they can't be uploaded by people that have them on the site either.

Y4L thanks for the info. yeah I mean mlbmods, not mvpmods

Yeah I knew some didnt make it after the site was closed. I was able to go to my old harddrive and get a couple of the stuff (boxscore extractor/team changer) I was looking for. Unfortuntately, I'm just going to scrap the whole 2008 mvp and start playing another game (especially since I cannot get mvpedit to work at all).

I have a new pc, so Im going to try out 2k series (I had gotten the 2011 2k game, but it didnt run well on my old pc) for a while and see what mods are here.

Hopefully some day soon mvp will come back since the licensing agreement is ending soon

PS on the schedule updater I was actually going to start in 2008 so I needed the 2008 schedule.