MVP2005 Studio 1.0

fuzzone

i havent gotten the game yet but i read somewhere the uni editor still works? I believe the last version was 2.5 in Mvp Studio 3.0 Final

Can anyone confirm that for me? maybe take some screenshots? If theres an error let me know?/

im assuming its using the same models.big/unis.big file system?

im probably going to do it over anyways, but i was curious to see if uni editor 2.5 managed to live forever!!!!!!

Hey there Fuzz...

The setup of the files (for adding uniforms) seems to be the same except for the spring training jerseys. Each spring training fsh has a binary attachment to each (still not sure what it is for yet).

The numbering/lettering for each seems to be similar

a-f is for current unis

g-m seemed to be used for the locked unis

o is for the spring training unis

I haven't tried to add any unis yet but will attempt to tonight (manually first of course). I will let you know if it works

I hope this saves you some time if you choose to update The Studio

Hope all has been well

I dunno if it works yet but I just took a look at the models.big file and was pleasantly shocked to see a ton of uniforms that cartersyard, I and thome25 made. Its like Mvpmods site inspired them or something dunno lolz

I think he's saying we inspired them. I mentioned in a thread earlier...last year there was a guy on here from EA Sports, I think his name was EASPORTSDUDE. I think they took a lot from this site and used it in this year's game. I think this is says a lot for Trues, his site and all the modders here

i haven't dug into the models yet, but i haf to agree. they put some throws, by insperiation and glad they put in the 79 priates, be i dont know how they look yet. if there anyg ood the onces they added, it'll be fun., but i know the modders will do better once they get ther hands on them. they always do. i'm hoping there will extra slots to place others we like of the works aviabile to play with.

yeah, u know whats funny,i saw a bunch of screenshots earlier of a bunch of uniforms in mvp 2005 that seriously looked like rolie's work...

keep me up to date if the uni editor works since i dont have the game yet.

yo kama, u know what u should make bro and i'd seriously donate some cash towards it, find a way to put ebbets field in the game..

make-a-stadium?

it be cool, and get tom selleck on the phone, tell him i have a business proposition for him.

I like the idea alot (especialy the "cash" part)

anyway, you know I'm not qualified to mod stadiums right? I never touched oedit in my life. I simply tried custmozing a bunch of stadiums last year etc..

I was thinking of giving oedit a try this year , so maybe this could be my first stadium if/when I have the chance... This might be more up Trues, Rolie or Pirate's alley & done way sooner to boot

man, Rolie's crazy, Trues is still trapped in the ivy at wrigley and Pirate still hasn't answered any of my emails from 1996.

Lmao :lol::lol:

That about sums it up... btw, it's gotten so crazy here that your thread got lost on the 3rd page for a while, & this a few hours after posting it.

Hope you're including last years Modsquad & FF in 1.0 initially, that would be nice

That about sums it up... btw, it's gotten so crazy here that your thread got lost on the 3rd page for a while, & this a few hours after posting it.

Hope you're including last years Modsquad & FF in 1.0 initially, that would be nice

and a stadium editor lolz hahahaha

u didnt hear what happen kam? I left for a month and kc was like, hey we should do a modsquad and forum fanatics and all these newbies thought it was the greatest idea since slapping peanut butter with jelly and these bastards didnt even know me and rolie came up with it one night about a year ago in a moment of madness..

but it's cool, i got love for KC

by the way kam, i'd love to show u my installer, ur going to go bonkers bro.lolool

u didnt hear what happen kam? I left for a month and kc was like, hey we should do a modsquad and forum fanatics and all these newbies thought it was the greatest idea since slapping peanut butter with jelly and these [naughty word] didnt even know me and rolie came up with it one night about a year ago in a moment of madness..

but it's cool, i got love for KC

by the way kam, i'd love to show u my installer, ur going to go bonkers bro.lolool

actually I remember the original thread quite well for the ModSquad, that's the day I stopped despising you and was simply slightly annoyed

(no but seriously, I remember stealing & posting all these screenshots as you, rolie, kc , trues, were doing the invididual files, man that was fun) .. ah..

to be young & foolish again... (wait a min, that was barely a year ago..)

anyway, bring that bad boy installer. screenie please, you piqued my curiosity. If I may make a suggestion, this time I would like 1 installer that quietly self-installs and gently deletes itself, leaving you with the files all well installed and what not, with not a care in the world. Just a suggestion.

um, it's not that kind of installerr!!!

it's a work of art damn it!! work of art!

i'm going to need an e-mail addy, u dont get the full effect from a screenshot.

im talking about art²

Archived