Newbie Here! Need Some Tips

D0GGERT

Hey guys, I had a few questions on what to do on some stuff.

1. I downloaded the MVP 08 conversion but none of the 08 stuff is coming up. Still 05. Yes, I have the legalized version on the CD

2. How do add custom uniforms?

3. How do I add the custom faces?

Thanks all!

Hey guys, I had a few questions on what to do on some stuff.

1. I downloaded the MVP 08 conversion but none of the 08 stuff is coming up. Still 05. Yes, I have the legalized version on the CD

Welcome to the website. If you are still seeing the 05 stuff and not the updates included in the 08 mod then I am sorry to say that you did something wrong when you tried to install this mod. The installation of this mod does work when installed properly. You need the TiT program to install this (Total installer Thingy) which is on this website. Have your discs ready and follow the prompts.

2. How do add custom uniforms?

3. How do I add the custom faces?

These are both added with the TiT program. The TiT is a helpful program although keep in mind you do not add new stadiums with TiT. Read directions and most of all take your time when installing.

Welcome to the website. If you are still seeing the 05 stuff and not the updates included in the 08 mod then I am sorry to say that you did something wrong when you tried to install this mod. The installation of this mod does work when installed properly. You need the TiT program to install this (Total installer Thingy) which is on this website. Have your discs ready and follow the prompts.

These are both added with the TiT program. The TiT is a helpful program although keep in mind you do not add new stadiums with TiT. Read directions and most of all take your time when installing.

Yeah, I have the TiT program. it went through everything but I'll try again. When I am done doing the installing with the discs what do I do? I go into my Documents folder and I see my profile. Says its complete but nothing happens

Did you install the game first and then try to install the 08 mod over top of it? Uninstall the game. Simply create a folder, name it what you want, place TiT application and the 08 mod in that same folder, start TiT, point it to the 08 mod and watch for the prompts. When it's done it will take you to a defunct website, just ignore that. You do not need any official patches at all either.

Did you install the game first and then try to install the 08 mod over top of it? Uninstall the game. Simply create a folder, name it what you want, place TiT application and the 08 mod in that same folder, start TiT, point it to the 08 mod and watch for the prompts. When it's done it will take you to a defunct website, just ignore that. You do not need any official patches at all either.

Ok, Yeah I tried to install it over it. Will let you know how that goes

Got it now! Thanks! Now I need to know how to add uniforms, alot of them say to use EA Graph?? What should I do there

You're going through a lot of trouble for only a little time. Wait until the '12 total mod comes out. I would spend more time finding a datafile that you like and getting some gameplay sliders and conditions that suit you.

You're going through a lot of trouble for only a little time. Wait until the '12 total mod comes out. I would spend more time finding a datafile that you like and getting some gameplay sliders and conditions that suit you.

All I need if the uni's now. Got the 08 and I like it alot

All I need if the uni's now. Got the 08 and I like it alot

I got a little tip for you. Hold on to your 08 mod because that is fun to play, but very soon Mvp 2012 is going to be released and in that you will have all the current stuff - uniforms, cyberfaces, stadiums, etc.

EDIT: I just saw that daflyboys just said the same thing. Sorry man.

I got a little tip for you. Hold on to your 08 mod because that is fun to play, but very soon Mvp 2012 is going to be released and in that you will have all the current stuff - uniforms, cyberfaces, stadiums, etc.

Ok, what is the timeframe on release date? Thanks for the help guys really means alot to me

Ok, what is the timeframe on release date? Thanks for the help guys really means alot to me

No one knows the exact date - not even the guys working on the mod because they are getting some of the final things to put it in before the final release. I think it would be safe to say sometime this month. But be patient because it will be worth it.

No one knows the exact date - not even the guys working on the mod because they are getting some of the final things to put it in before the final release. I think it would be safe to say sometime this month. But be patient because it will be worth it.

Sounds good. I can't wait for the new convension, but 08 is perfect for the wait