Game Crashes With Certain Teams

gmona48

Nope, still crashes! Anytime I do the dodgers or red sox or various teams. I have the new dodgers uni's , so i was thinking maybe that was it. I am playing it off my flash drive, and sometimes i play it off my computer and it still crashes.

I recently simmed an entire season with the Red Sox with no problems. Not sure where you got the unis or what effect playing off the flash drive would do, but indicating you're off the flash drive suggests it isn't a legal copy.

It is legal. I have the two disc set. I just copied all of the data,extras,support, and everything else onto my flash drive. I pop in the cd, double click the exe(from the flash drive), it plays, and then it crashes when the game loads with certain teams. Even without the flash drive, it crashes.

I've done the same. It's actually kind of nice to have because it's easy to move it around if you're bouncing from one computer to the next or one laptop to the next.

I've done the same. It's actually kind of nice to have because it's easy to move it around if you're bouncing from one computer to the next or one laptop to the next.

Well that's fine if you can play the game with no problems. That way you have a more convenient way to play the game. It just sounds that playing from the flash drive could be the source of his problems. That's just a guess of course.

So, could you think of a problem that it could be? See, what I did us put all of the MVP data into a folder called EA Sports, and transferred it to a public folder, so I could play without a flash drive . So, are there any suggestions?

You're throwing in factors that you're saying that already could be the problem. I would either try it with the straight MVP08 TC and Homer's previous face pack, with no additional mods or wait until the '12 TC is out which should be soon. Otherwise, with throwing multiple variables at the same time at it, you can't tease it out.