Listen Up Everyone that has PC Version

kerm

kerm,

Can someone please respond to this post....it really interests me....

maybe i can help. we, the braves team that is, has 3 guys coming up from the minors. 2 are outfielders and one is a pitcher. i noticed that they are not in the minors in 2005. So, maybe they are there but have fake names. find out who the 3 are and your on your way. one name is something like francour i believe. they are unique names. all 3 of them. by the way, please teach me what you can do with stuff like this...."0d8a6acca - 00b87d5f5 - Anahiem Angels - Brendon Donnely" and how you can do it. i'd love to learn how to open the .dat and .big and all the other files and what to do in those files to change things around. any help would b appreciated. i'd LOVE to learn how to create my own music mod so that i can put Ska, Techno, etc etc music in my game when a batter comes up and when I'm going through the menus when i'm not playing. any help with extensive explanations would be much appreciated. havea great day guys and goodness i'm glad i bought this game. i stayed with mvp 2003 for 2 years. i skipped 04 because of the pc controller issues. Whew. I'm back. I'm really back. I can't believe I got a new Baseball game. The best one too.

Can someone plaese send me the fake players name on these teams along with their real names.

Albuquerque Isotopes

New Orleans Zephyrs

Corp. Christi Hooks

Sacramento Rivercats

Birmingham Barons

And also I was wondering if someone could send me the list of top 100 prospects.

Archived