Easy Pitching Mode

reeshmd23

Is there a way to change the pitching to an easy mode with no meter or old school like the old sega games like world series baseball that will let you move the ball after you throw it? dont make fun of me im a casual gamer that meter is hard

The only thing you could do is work in the classic pitch fake out. The meter is still there but you wouldnt see it. You'd have to gauge the pitch by the motion of the pitcher and you would ideally do 3 clicks but could potentially get away with 2. If you want to pursue that let me know.

I had thought of that option, however, you would still have the two or three clicks vs. something like the old Triple Play series where you pressed one mouse button to throw ball and another to throw a strike or High Heat (I think), where you would specify the zone where you wanted the pitch to go with your left thumb and then pressed a button with your right thumb to throw the pitch.