Mvp 12 Owner Mode Season Update?

Vincent664

Don't have it, but I've tried it in season mode and even though it looks successful, the progression bar goes to the end and won't let me advance. That is, in the background I can see that the date has changed, my little animated email icon is dancing, but I can't get out of the progression bar. TC12 may not like the schedule updater or vice versa.

Don't have it, but I've tried it in season mode and even though it looks successful, the progression bar goes to the end and won't let me advance. That is, in the background I can see that the date has changed, my little animated email icon is dancing, but I can't get out of the progression bar. TC12 may not like the schedule updater or vice versa.

We are talking about the tool that changes the year, right? Because if so, it works no problem for me in season mode in the 2012 mod. Didn't try owner mode, but I would guess it would work as well.

As for the tool itself, the only place to find it is part of the MVP 1994 mod. It's not uploaded anywhere else.

Owner mode is actually tricky with the year changer because when you advance the schedule ahead in years, you actually lose money for those years in which you essentially "skipped". Owner mode doesn't just skip those years, it tracks your money and you end up millions of dollars in debt.

Im not searching for year change, what a im looking for is start a new season with the 2012 opponents!

Okay!... Well then you either need the MVP 2012 TC Mod or just the 2012 schedule mod. But you will need the year changer for both of them. Otherwise, it will still be 2005 and the schedule will start on the wrong date and all games will be on the worng day.

Owner mode is actually tricky with the year changer because when you advance the schedule ahead in years, you actually lose money for those years in which you essentially "skipped". Owner mode doesn't just skip those years, it tracks your money and you end up millions of dollars in debt.

Make sense. That kind of stinks, but I don't like owner mode at all anyway. I like to play in the real stadium and not worry about the money. :p

This is getting a little convoluted. I think what you're asking is to change the schedule mid-stream? I doubt you can do that. You'll have to start a new owner mode with the rosters and schedule that you want.

Okay!... Well then you either need the MVP 2012 TC Mod or just the 2012 schedule mod. But you will need the year changer for both of them. Otherwise, it will still be 2005 and the schedule will start on the wrong date and all games will be on the worng day.

Make sense. That kind of stinks, but I don't like owner mode at all anyway. I like to play in the real stadium and not worry about the money. :p

lol nobody have the year change i think, buy anyway doesnt matter, i will download the 2012 schedule mod is the only think i need, Thanks for the link and the info, i will play only season mode after all!

lol nobody have the year change i think, buy anyway doesnt matter, i will download the 2012 schedule mod is the only think i need, Thanks for the link and the info, i will play only season mode after all!

You still need the year changer to make the schedule correct, otherwise it will still be 2005 and the season will start on the wrong day. I would uploaded it, but its not my file and I can't. Download the 1994 mod and get it from there.

• 3 weeks later...

You still need the year changer to make the schedule correct, otherwise it will still be 2005 and the season will start on the wrong day. I would uploaded it, but its not my file and I can't. Download the 1994 mod and get it from there.

Does the 1994 mod have tywiggins money changer utility?

• 11 months later...

I need help I have the mvp 2012 you download from mvpmods everything plays fine but when I play so well the owner will play road games but every time I get home game crash if it is a program or something that is wrong please post I need help