Stadium Crash In Mvp 12

Rdneck41

I have had issues with some of the modded stadiums. I have found the problems are usually down to a couple of things:

1. There are too many large images in the cram32.fsh file (my computer hates images larger than 1024 X 1024). I have seen some of these stadiums with 2048 X 2048 bitmaps.

2. The stadium.big file is not compressed properly. From what I recall, the only parts of stadium.big that are uncompressed are the ganim.dat, remap,ifo, and shadow.dat.

This may not be the case with your set up, but my older computer seems fussy, especially with modded stadiums.

Hey RdNeck41,

Here's the fix and the problem was in the datafiles for the stadium. I pulled the datafile from the Security Service Field that I uploaded 2 years ago and renamed it to the Polo Grounds files (which is the stadium slot it's using). Simply copy the (2) .TXT files into your /data folder and the game will start just fine.

Also, I included a revised lighting.CSV file which will make Security Service Field to be a regular DAY environment instead of the ugly DUSK look. If you want to use this; just copy/replace this file into your /data/stadium folder.

Best of luck with this!

-Dennis

Security Service Field FIX.zip