Install Uniforms

mcoll

im still ineede of answer on this, please?

You've been around here long enough to know that you shouldn't bump your posts. It's against site rules.

You can use a number of different utilities to install uniforms -- TIT, eazip, EAGraph, etc.

so i decided to use tit to put in a uniform pack i wanted in the game, i ran the tit thing and want the location of te zip i want to install, it runs with the diffent spal screens it uses, and the dos shell,, and closes like ive it done before, but they not appearing in game. there slot a, b, c,d, so not sure why there not there.

am i missing something? i used the tit to get mvp12 installed, so i know the program itself works.

Are you sure that the uniform files in the pack were numbered correctly? For example, I believe that the Yankees are in uniform slot 11 -- u011a, u011b, u011c, etc. If you had a Yankees uniform pack but the uniforms were numbered u013a, u013b, u013c, etc. then they would actually get assigned to the Tampa Bay Rays and not the Yankees. Does that make sense?

Also, when you are saying that they do not appear in the game, are you saying that they do not appear in the uniform selection screens or did you select the uniform, start the game and THEN notice that the uniform was still the old one?

will its the dodgers which 016 i think. if if that right, then it not appearing at all, not the uniform select screen or the game itself. i checked the file content and have the 016.bmp, f016.fsh u016.fsh a016.fsh.

Is that all the file contains -- just those 4 files? The 016.bmp file might be the uniform preview, however, it needs to be installed inside the 016.fsh file in uniforms.big. Is there a separate f016 and u016 file for each uniform slot (e.g. f016a.fsh, f016b.fsh, u016a.fsh, u016b.fsh, etc) or just the ones you list above with no slot ID (a,b,c, etc.)?

Can you tell me where this uniform pack is that you are trying to install? It might be quicker for me to look at it rather than you and I swapping posts.

that just one uniform exsample, ther the full list for that team i have for the dodgers files

016a.bmp 016b.bmp 016c.bmp 016d.bmp

a016a.fsh a016b.fsh a016c.fsh

f016a.fsh f016b.fshf016c.fsh f016d.fsh

u016a.fsh u016b.fsh u016c.fsh u016d.fsh

here is the file location. it's actually one my files.

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=5391

Either one should work. You can also use eazip. For example:

eazip +a models.big u016*.fsh

eazip +a models.big f016*.fsh

eazip +a models.b a016*.fsh

Installing the uniform previews is a little more complicated and it involves extracting the appropriate uniform preview file from uniforms.big, extracting all the images into a folder using nfshtool, copying the new image into the folder, rebuilding the preview file and then re-importing it back into uniforms.big.