Installation Of Great New Faces....with Tit?

palooka1

Hey guys...sorry to be so ignorant but I'd like to know if the new faces like Ichiro, Luke Scott, and generally all the faces that just say "enjoy"....do I install them just using tit? I appreciate all the hard work you guys do ( jogar, et al.) and I just want to install them correctly. I don't take your guys work for granted....you guys are very talented indeed.

O.K.....I gave that a try already and it didn't fly. Do you think that EAgraph would work alright or BIgGui and import into models? Also, tit seems to work well on most but I just needed someimput from people who know. Thanks.......palooka1

O.K.....I gave that a try already and it didn't fly. Do you think that EAgraph would work alright or BIgGui and import into models? Also, tit seems to work well on most but I just needed someimput from people who know. Thanks.......palooka1

You can use Mvpedit but there's really no reason too. For example that new Ichiro one you were talking about that Jogar made. Just download it and install it as you normally would with TiT and let that do the work. Once that's done you are all set.

I work like this:

if a player has the ID number then the file is installed with the TIT program.

If the player does not have ID, wait for him kyleb assign a new ID number and then I put the file in the download section .....

• 1 month later...